the katsudon fic

It was late at night when Viktor started to grow hungry. "What's for dinner, Yuri?" He asked. Yuri, who was looking at his friend Phichit's pictures on Instagram, rubbed his stomach. "Katsudon sounds good right now." He said. Viktor licked his chops while looking at him, "Indeed it does."

As soon as they walked into the kitchen, Yuri put on his cooking apron and began preparing the meal. "I'd like the katsudon to make me feel warm inside." Viktor wiggled his eyebrows up and down. Yuri glanced at him, "Well, the way I make it is delicious." He smiled.

Tears of sweat began to drip down Yuri's face as he cooked the pork cutlet. He reached his wrist to his forehead to wipe it off, Viktor stopped him. "Don't worry, let me get it." Yuri stared blankly at him, what did he mean by that? Viktor swayed towards him with a grin. Yuri's face shot bright red as Viktor's face was right next to his. He felt something wet. Viktor began leaning in, his tongue swept across his forehead, licking all of the sweat. "V-Viktor!" He fell back on his butt. He had no idea what his mentor was doing. It was strange, but not as strange as holding each other butt naked in the hot spring with a bunch of men gazing at them. 

Viktor stared at Yuri with a deep grin. His eyes looked like a predator stalking its prey, he did not know how to describe it, or what was wrong with him. Viktor's beastly eyes gazed off of Yuri and back onto the pork cutlet burning up on the skillet. "Now now, your katsu is burning up, Yuri." He scrambled back to the stove. Minutes later, the whole kitchen had a savory aroma.

"This looks delicious!" Viktor pleaded with excitement. Yuri felt proud, his katsudon was enough to satisfy a famous figure skater, his idol. His beastly eyes then looked at Yuri, his grin spread wider. "Aren't you going to eat it?" Yuri asked. Viktor seemed not interested in his meal. "I have better plans for it" He said. Viktor seemed odd, his aura was very different today.

Yuri began to eat his meal, ignoring Viktor. From behind, he felt Viktor breathing on his neck. He ignored, and continued to eat his delicious creation. Viktor untied his apron, "Thanks?" He said. Viktors hand slid down to Yuri's pants. "VIKTOR!?" He exclaimed. Then he felt something tight on his lower half. Viktor tied the apron to his ding ding dong. He pulled the apron strings tightening and loosening on his little snake. *I'll leave it to your imagination ;)*

"Vi-Viktor! Stop!" Yuri cried. Viktor stopped, untied the apron, and threw the whole thing on the ground. Yuri glanced at his eyes once more, they were even more beastly. He wanted something. He desired something, and was not afraid of getting it. His hand clawed off Yuri's pants. His boxers were showing. There were tiny pictures of Viktor all over them. "I-I got this to give to you for a good laugh." Viktor laughed, his voice echoed throughout the kitchen.

Viktor grabbed the hot, steamy bowl of pork cutlet from off the table. "What are you going to do with that?" Asked Yuri. "You'll see..." Moments later, his asshole started to burn like a Mexican's hot tamale. He had never experienced such pain, but it felt... pleasant in a way. The katsudon was now shoved down his ass. Viktor rubbed the pork on his bare butt, the crumbs sprinkling down off the shiny peach butt. "Vi-mmm." Yuri moaned. "It's pork time." Viktor yelled. "Give me more pork, mm." 

Viktor stopped rubbing, he reached inside Yuri's behind, pulling out the remaining pork cutlet bowl. He slid in front of Yuri, pouring down the meal that was once in his ass into his throat. "make me choke." Yuri cried out. Once he had swallowed it, Viktor stood up. His eyes gazing onto Yuri's. He kicked him in the stomach, Yuri tossed over, his eyes widening. Why was his mentor kicking him? He began to throw up onto the floor. Viktor poured his puke into the bowl. 

"Thanks?" Yuri slowly said. Why did he put the puke back into the bowl? "I will be right back." Viktor grinned. Yuri sat there on the floor pondering why Viktor was being so kinky today. Viktor returned with ice skates in his hand. "Are we going skating today?" He asked while gazing at Viktor. "I have something even better.."

Viktor began to pour the katsudon throw up all over the ice skates. "Viktor what the fu-" he felt something sharp. Viktor shoved the pork cutlet puke covered ice skate up Yuri's asshole. "V-viktor what the actual fu-" Viktor wasn't the only one enjoying it. He shoved it so far up his ass, only the shoe laces were left. He pulled the ice skate in and out of his ass using them. "On to round two..." said Viktor. 'What was round two?' Yuri wondered. 

Viktor pulled down his pants, relieving himself in the last ice skate left. Yuri stared at him.. wtf?? He then poured half of it down Yuri's throat, and the other half... went inside along with the ice skate in Yuri's burned, shiny, peach butt. "Viktor! ah!" Yuri groaned. 

Now this is why they never have clean ice skates.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WA WA WA WA WAAAAAA *careless whisper*