Part 3

Koko's P.O.V

           Jack went out for an errand and I had to stay home and stay in jack's room just then the Slenderman came in " Little Child, please don't go out while jack isn't here because the rake, Shadow Lurker and Zalgo are looking for you, so please don't go out child. It's for your own good you don't go out, Alright? " He asked and I Said " Of course Mr. Slender " " That's a good child, well I better go. " He then left jack's room I sighed and layed on Jack's bed driffting off to sleep.

Jack's P.O.V

      I came back home from my errand and went inside the mansion and into my room I saw what look's like an angel sleeping on my bed, She was so peaceful and yet cute I then layed next to her and stoke her long black hair and kissed her soft cute cheeks. She flustered her eyes open looking at me with her cute and adorable smile. " Welcome home Jacky~ " She said happily and smile " Thank you my love. 

* The next day * At night *

Koko and Jack were walking at the park in their human form and going to the mall to get their picture taken at the picture or photo booth after they went to the mall later they turned back to their original form and grabbed their knife, they went to a house Koko saw a teenage girl that looks like the age of 15 she was sleeping so peacefully jack watched as koko went near the teenage girl and koko stabbed her and slit her throuht the teenage girl died easily and koko laughed jack then hugged koko and he told her in a soft tone " You did great babe " koko smiled and giggled then they both went home, before they both walk upstairs someone called out to them it was the Slenderman " How was your day the two of you? " They both said in unison " IT WAS FUN!! " Slender chuckled at our answer and pats them both in the head and he teleports back to his work room or room.

~~

Heeeyyyy!!!!~ Mika here i'll make part 4 Tomorrow hopefully~ i know i updated this now, i was very much busy with school I had too many projects! T^T

Love you my Meow reader!~ Byebye!~

Love Mika~