Part 1

Koko's P.O.V

Hello my name is Koko Love Crystallion some of my friend's calls me Love, but for the bullies in my school they call me names like kokomonster, kokoloser and other shit. But then when I went home...my father was drunk and he threw his bottle at me, and with my good reflexes I dodged it and ran straight to my room locking the door. Then I heard a loud knock on my door it was my father."HEY YOU LITTLE BITCH! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I didn't listen I sobbed, then my father bursted the door open and launched at me holding a knife, I quickly got up and dodge my father's attack on me, then I heard him groan in pain as his throuht was slit, and there stood a boy with a blue mask and had a black liquid substance flowing down his mask, he saved me.

Jack's P.O.V

I Just couldn't stop watching so I got out of the closet and slit her father's throuht She wasn't scared of me thought, then she hugged me and She said, " Thank you...For saving me..." I then blushed under my mask and to my suprised I hugged her back, her long black hait was so smooth and her red eyes is like the red moonlight of the night, everything about her was perfect... i wanna protect her forever...not letting anyone hurt her...If they did...Their DEAD! She fainted after she hugged me, then I carried her bridal style to the Slender Mansion. I pass by everyone not saying anything so I went to my room and layed her on my bed and got a blanked and put it over her fragile body. She was sleeping so peacefully. Just then my door opened and there stopp The Slenderman " Jack...Why is a Mortal Here?" Slender said " Well..I tried to save her and i did... I just couldn't ler her father do what he wants.." I said " Very well jack. But she is your responsibility Jack." Slender said " Yes...I Know." I said after that Slender left my room and closed the door slowly. I waited for her to wake up, for like 3 hours. I Started to stroke her long black smooth hair.. She was so beautiful and yet cute, why would her father hurt her..and why would people bully her for fun? I really hate it when someone or anyone hurts her, she doesn't deserver any of those, she was so pure and inoccent..

Koko's P.O.V

I Felt someone strocking my hair then I flustered my eyes open to see my savior again. I Smiled softly at him and he chuckled I then hugged him, he twitched a bit then hugged me back.. i fell inlove with my savoir, but that's what i like about him, I then asked " Who...I mean what is your name?

He them stuttered "I'm Eyeless Jack..but you can call me jack or Jacky if you want to..." He said still stuttering, I giggled and kissed him on the cheek of his mask and I noticed on the side of his mask that he was blushing I couldn't tell him that i saw that so i'll keep it a secret I gell in love with a killer.

~~

Hey Guys!! Mika here!~ I know this is a bit short! I'm still trying to gather up more plost for part 2 of Jacky and koko ~ !

Jeff: Enough Introduction! >:D

Mika: No! -_-'' Your no boss of me Mr.Smiley Face! * pouts *

Slendy: Now now Jeff, Don't be so mean to little Mika.