Chapter 1 : the Message

Chapter 1 : The message

Since the guards beated the Pitch , all live better . Their work has become much easier. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end . All was well until ...

When Santa Claus tried to create a new toy , he ran out of ideas , because the children bored already wooden choo-choo train , dolls and rocking horses . Sandy just care about good dreams , but surged in no violence , because the children were beaten at school by stronger classmates. Easter Bunny had a break now - painted Easter eggs, but do not tell him she'll kill me - he used the same patterns as in the previous year. Tooth Fairy was less work than before, because the children began to take better care of your teeth and most had already been fixed . Jack just started the winter , as the only one with enough ideas and imagination to create unique snowflakes , snowballs and snow forts .

That night was a full moon . When the guards came to the North Pole to talk to the moon. When you told him about your problems , he had a message for them .

That evening shone brighter than ever and the glow illuminate the whole sky . In the light of the moon appeared in the book and opened to a blank page , on which he wrote : " You have to find a new generation of guards to help , look in to the future. Who will take care of holidays when you will not ? Jack, only you can find them. You also need to find your own assistant . "

I don't own any chcracters from this. They're Disney's and Dreamworks's.

I hope you like it! New chapter soon.