Chapter 2 : Preapere

Chapter 2 : Preapere for the trip

For the first time since he defeated the darkness , Jack was afraid of something . Future Guardians just depended on his arms. If you are not up to the task , everything will change and children no longer believe in them .

All that day were serious , because they realized that the older and actually need the help of someone from the outside.

Now he has to go to the Big Four and hear someone has found. The first said Santa Claus :

- Take it easy , Jack. I know you can handle it . My stomach tells me so !

- Thanks, North.

After a moment Sandy walked up to him and his golden sand showed him the inscription: " Princess Rapunzel " - Santa Claus he added :

- Do not worry , I know who he meant. It's a girl with golden hair that can heal , so we expect that they can also improve children's dreams .

 Next was the Easter Bunny :

- Find Merida, lives in Scotland, is brave and strong so it will be planning a glorious hunt for eggs.

After him, Santa Claus said  :

- My choice is Hiccup ...

In the meantime, Jack laughed quietly.

- Someone who planned and executed the same saddle for dragon must have imagination .

Jack then sobered a little , because he didn't know that you can tame such a large animal like a dragon.

Last Tooth Fairy chose :

- I would like you to bring me Mavis . I think that someone with such a big heart is worthy to work with my little fairies . She lives in Transylvania .

Jack agreed to all to find and convince him arrived at the pole . Then Santa Claus came to him :

- You already know whom you choose? - Asked curiously .

- I do not know yet . For now, I will focus on your goals.

And so Jack Frost went on an expedition in search of helpers ...