Chapter 12: Healing An Alien.

After bringing the unconscious alien girl into the high tech house, Forster laid her on the bed he was sleeping on. Forster gazed upon the bruises all over her body once she was on the bed. Afterwards Forster looked for the first aid kit somewhere in the kitchen.

However, a light appeared revealing ASHED in front of him. "ASHED, what are you doing here?" Forster asked softly. "Explanation: General Gordon ordered this unit to watch the building at night in case of burglary," ASHED answered. "Declaration: Please explain your whereabouts in this part of the building." "Okay, but don't tell Gordon I told you this," Forster explain. "Declaration: Explain what would happen if I do," ASHED said. "If Gordon discovered, he might torture it, until it died," Forster explained. "And I don't mean the sexy torture, I'm talking about the hurt a lot torture." "Acception this unit promises not to explain what you show," ASHED said. "Awesome come on," Forster said.

Forster, and ASHED went back into his room, where the alien girl was. Forster showed ASHED what he found, and afterwards ASHED scanned the alien so they could find out information on her. "Identification Complete," ASHED said. "Well, what did you find out?" Forster asked. "Explanation: This being is known as a Hyroglyphian," ASHED explained. "Identification: The Hyroglyphian's are known as an Egyptian shape shifting race, capable to create a large amount of weapon switches. Magical devices able to equip to space ships, and robots of all shape and size. This one is known as Kathy, a warrior who was on a mission to find other weapon switches all over the universe. She crashed into this area ever since."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.