The Writer [09]

My mouth hung open and my heart beated rapidly inside my ribcage. I'm pretty sure that's not a normal thing. Sasuke suddenly chuckled.

"I'm kidding. What's with the cute face?"

Calm the fvck down, Sakura. He doesn't know anything.. I calmed myself down and managed to return the smile. "I-I should be going.. Good night, Sasuke." But what I said only made him seem upset. I titled my head to the side and attempted to poke his cheek when he caught my arm.

"..kun."

"The heck?"

Sasuke's eyes gave me a warning. "I want you to call me 'Sasuke-kun'. Well, of course if it can't be helped, you can call me 'baby' too. I'm fine with either one." I bit my lower lip and nodded hesitantly. He then leaned down and whispered, "Stop being so fucking cute, baby.. Or else there'll be a 'Sasuke Jr.' coming up nine months from now."

OMG! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! No matter what happens, YOU JUST HAVE TO STAY CUTE SAKURA FREAKING HARUNO!!

You're a pervert, you know that?!

Tell me something I don't know, honey. Winks.

"S-SASUKE!! I-I MEAN, SASUKE-KUN! I DON'T THINK THAT'S NECESSARY!!"

His onyx eyes twinkled. "We'll then have little Uchiha toddlers running around Konoha in their diapers."

"SASUKE-KUN!"

He laughed at me and kissed my forehead in an affectionate manner. "Good night, Sakura."

"Yeah. Good night.."

"You love me before you fall to sleep.. Promise me you'll still love me after waking up."

My eyebrows knitted. "I'll love you, even after waking up." And with that, Sasuke Uchiha bid his goodbye and walked into the deserted streets of Konoha City. I sighed and opened the door...just in time to see my mom and dad leaning towards it. I rolled my eyes and laughed at their antics.

*

"Sasuke?"

I walked towards him. He held a pen in one hand while the other shook nervously at his side. He was scribbling something on a piece of paper. He looks frustrated and depressed at the same time.

But as the tip of the pen touched the sheet of paper again, I felt a my heart constricting. Shit! What's happening?!

"Sasuke!"

The pen stained the paper. Ink tore away it's innocence. My whole body shivered and black marks were appearing on my skin.

"Sasuke, stop writing! Please, stop writing!"

He didn't listen.

*

I woke up with my chest heaving up and down. Quickly sitting up, I found sweat dripping from the sides of my face. The morning sun seeped through my curtains and I suddenly felt a sense of relief. A knock on the door made me jolt in surprise.

"Sakura, it's me. Can I come in?"

"Yes, mom."

The door opened, revealing my mother, still in his Spongebob pajamas. She worriedly stared at me. "You were screaming earlier, I thought something happened to you. Had a bad dream?"

I nodded my head. Actually, I can't even remember what I dreamt about. I averted my eyes at the clock on the wall.

"Has Sasuke been here, mom?"

Yesterday, he waited for me to wake up. I don't know, maybe I'm just hoping he'd wait up for me again. But my mother's reaction made me froze..

"Who's Sasuke?"

***