The Writer [14]

"OUCH! OUCH! OUUUUUCCHHIIIEEE! SAI, MOVE!!"

"Hmm? But if I do, I'll be falling out of the window, Dickless."

"EXACTLY!!"

"HEY, STOP SHOUTING NARUTO!"

"U-Umm.. Naruto-kun, Ino-chan is listening to music---"

"OWWWW! KIBA?!"

"It wasn't me, dude! It was Akamura!!"

"WUF! WUF!"

I covered my ears with my hands and tired to drown the noise that was giving me a freaking headache for about an hour now! Sasuke must've noticed my struggled and suddenly stopped the car by the side of the road. Dark eyes filled with concern bore into mine.

"Are you okay, baby?"

I snapped at him. "YES! I AM!! I FEEL GREAT ACTUALLY! BEING INSIDE A FVCKING CAR FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE SQUEEZED INTO THE BACKSEAT WITH A DOG IS OKAY WITH ME SASUKE!!"

The gang laughed at my outburst. Sasuke frowned, but then his face lightened up as if he had an idea. He gave the group a warning glare and before I could even ask him what that was about, he leaned in and kissed me torridly on the lips. He then pulled away, leaving me breathless.

Kiba wolf whistled while Naruto literally stuck his head out of the window and puked. The rest were silent and it magically stayed like that until he parked the car in some village far away from Konoha City.

We all scrambled out and my heart raced with anticipation upon hearing the festive music. Colorful decorations were displayed and home-made lanterns were everywhere! I saw several kids running down the streets dressed in their yukatas and the rest crowded over somthing in a distance. I smiled widely.

Sasuke took my hand in his and spoke, "This is Kuresai village. It's the smallest native village outside the borders. They'll be celebrating their annual Latern festival and a famous band of musicians will be playing. Do you like it?"

I stared at Sasuke and pecked his cheek. That made him sigh in relief. We don't need anymore words to describe how we feel. When you're in love and you have that deep connection, it's easy to communicate.

My raven haired boyfriend was about to say something again when Naruto's head popped in between us.

"SASUKE-BASTARD'S BLUSHING! OHHHHH! HAHAHAHA!"

Sasuke got irritated, cussed under his breath and stared chasing Naruto down the busy market place---with a few villagers staring at them as they passed by. I smiled to myself.

"Sasuke can really make you smile, ne?"

"Oh, hey Ino! Hinata-chan? Why do you look depressed? Did something happen??"

Th Hyūga beauty shook her head. Ino shrugged it off and linked our arms with hers.

"Since the boys are busy wandering off, let's just enjoy this girls!"

"HAI!"

True enough, with the three of us, we ran about the many shops and food stalls. Ino, Hinata and I enjoyed the rest of the day playing around with village kids, eating sticks of dango, helping housewives with the decor and simply swaying to the lively music that resonated throughout the place.

When nightfall came, the crowd became thicker and the music louder. We made out way towards the front and saw what the girls were fawning about. Ino literally fangirled and Hinata couldn't help a blush creeping across her cheeks.

Yup. This is surely worth the drool for!

"KYAAAAAAH!! THEY'RE REALLY HERE!"

"OMO! MARRY ME HOTTIES!"

"AKATSUKIIIIIII!!!!"

The crowd went wild. I watched the group of musicians closely. They were an all boys group---save for the blue haired girl who looked like their manager--wearing black yukatas. Each held traditional Japanese intruments I'm not really familiar of..

Just then, in the midst of the riot, a red headed musician made eye contact with me and winked. He paused and whispered something to his blonde companion and soon enough, they were all heading to our direction!

I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE A GUY-MAGNET, SAKU-CHAN!! LET'S SWITCH PLACES?! HIHIHI! I volunteer!

WTF?

"Hey there, doll."

I gasped when the redhead pulled me closer to him and practically dragged me in the middle of the Akatsuki group. They were still playing though and urged me to dance along with the them. I gulped.

"Why're you looking so nervous, un? I don't bite---well, maybe, un!"

"Eh? What's this b*tch doing here, Sasori?! Being the ladies man again yah good for nothin piece of shit?!"

A man, who wore his yukata in a rebelious manner, revealing to much *ehem* skin *ehem*. I frowned and tried to get away but an orange thing stumbled in my way!

I cocked my head. "Ahh...?"

"TOBI IS A GOOD MUSICIAN!!"

I awkwardly nodded. "Err.. Whatever you say.... Oh!"

WAAAAAAH!! A GIANT FISHCRACKER POKED MY ARM!!

"Hello, the name's K---OUCH! OUCH!! HEY HEY HEY! EASY WITH THE GILLS!!"

I continued with my assualt when someone lifted me up and threw me on his shoulder. My eyes widened and I panicked. "W-Who are.."

But when I saw the familiar mop of black hair, I stopped. "Sasuke?" he simply grunted and then made way towards that redheaded musician. From where I am---umm.. Yeah. It's kinda embarrassing to be in this position--I saw my boyfriend murmur something under his breath that caused the redhead to pale.

When Sasuke managed to get us away--FAR AWAY, he was frowning. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What??"

"Hn. Nothing.. Let's just dance." and the mood became lighter when we joined the village people dancing to the beat. Clapping, laughing and simply enjoying ourselves.

And again, I smiled.

1. Dance at a festival in a native village

***