Texts and phone calls

Over the next few weeks, Robbie managed to get Gary's number and the same with Dec for Ant.

From Anthony- hey Declan I really enjoyed last night :) maybe we can do it again sometime Axx

The smile on Decs face couldn't be missed "hey hey rob Robbie" Dec bounced into the recording studio "where's the fire" rob laughed at Decs urgency and he seen Dec was over the moon at something "Ant...he said he enjoyed last night" "that's good isn't it? What's the problem" Robbie asked confused "no no of course it's good but what do I say back"Dec rushed getting all panicked about the situation "Declan" Robbie smiled walking over and put his hands on his shoulders "this is called growing up" he sarcastically said "ah shut it man" Dec huffed rolling his eyes at Robbie "you liked it right? So tell him that" Robbie said sitting back down in his chair as Dec just looked at him "what about you and Gary" he asked "the twat is playing hard to get isn't he! Typical" Robbie scoffed not looking up from his phone "I call, I text, hell I've even sent flowers to his work..."

"how do you know where he works that's kinda like a stalker"

"Small details Decs not important!"

"Yea but come on man that's a bit weird"

"Oh says the man who can't say he enjoyed a night that consisted of a movie and food" Robbie fought back "okay okay" Dec held his hands up "so what are you going to do" he looked at him "well, I'll phone him and ask him to dinner ONLY if you tell ant you enjoyed it too and want to see him again" Robbie said reasonably, Dec thought about it, it's true he did want to see ant again, so badly. Last night was heaven for him, no press, no cameras and certainly no Robbie interrupting them "alright you got a deal" Dec smiled and Robbie nodded happily, he went into his contacts and got Gary's number up "I swear you better text him"

"already doing it"

Robbie waited for 5 rings then a northern voice picked up "hello" he sounded sleepy, has he just woke up? "It's me Robbie" Robbie said bitting his nails like a scared teen asking their crush out "ohh hayup Robbie" the man sounded chirpier "could I maybe...if you want too...you don't have to..."

"Robbie what do you want to ask me" Gary smiled down the phone resting his elbow on his desk as he smiled at the sheer shyness of the international pop star "dinner!" Robbie said randomly "yes it's what people eat at the end of the day" Gary said back not understanding, 'God this is going to be harder than I thought' Robbie said to himself in his head "oh wait you're asking me to dinner" Gary said catching on then smiled broadly "there we go" Robbie said somewhat calmer easing out his nerves "id love too...honestly I would, but I've so stressed with work and snowed under"

"Let me help you then, take you out have a laugh go some place nice for food" Robbie said not giving up, Gary bit his lower lip looking at the ceiling, it's true he was playing hard to get he didn't want to just jump straight in with Robbie he's ROBBIE WILLIAMS "look" Gary took a deep breath "gaz...Can I call you that? I will anyway, you need to relax and by the tone of your voice you're shattered please let me take you out" Robbie now pleaded and Gary loved the way this had turned into Robbie begging to take him out "okay" Gary whispered not knowing if he'll regret it, he's read about Robbie and doesn't want to get caught up with him, these last few weeks have been great with the texts and random flowers popping up at work but Gary didn't want to be a one night thing for Robbie "really?! Oh my right I'll pick you up say..."

"8:30" Gary said before Robbie could say anything "8:30" Robbie smiled as Gary hung up

"So" Dec chirped up, Robbie forgot he was in the room and was now slightly embarrassed that he heard him begging to take Gary out "I pick him up at 8:30" Robbie grinned "what about you" he asked "I'm going to his right now" Dec said picking his jacket up "what? We're doing a set list run through" Robbie said watching Dec leave the room and went out and seen him walking down he hall "Declan" he shouted after him "ill call you later, don't wait up mate" Dec shouted back leaving through the studio doors