(A/N)

Hello everyone! ^-^ Sorry this isn't a chapter, but I wanted you guys to know me more and just about the story in general cause I think I put you guys in a awkward position.

So, here we go!!:

My name is JunzeChan, (you can call me Junze) I'm a female and i'm only twelve (turning thirteen on September 28th) and I'm just a normal Wattpad writer, crazy about anime characters. I'm around 5'3 and I've been bullied for my whole second grade before I met Serena. Serena my editor, and best friend, has been with me for a long time now. We've been through so much and it really is surprising how she managed to stay friends with me. Anyways changing the subject... I've gotten into anime when I was around 6-7 and the first anime I possibly watched was DragonBallZ. I own a Instagram account with around 50 followers right now, (I know I'm not that popular, but eh...) and it's Haikyuu._.goddess. Also, I play random games like Roblox and Minecraft, (don't judge :P) and of course a twitter account that I barely use, but! That doesn't matter, cause most of the time I'm on Instagram.. but, if you guys ever want to chat, you can always message me! Just not on school days.. cause I'll be in so much trouble... Anyways, that's enough about me!

Time to talk about the story!

So, originally I was planning on making the beginning very very heartbreaking which I got no idea if I achieved or not, but I didn't plan a 20 something chapter flashback. Like I said in the first chapter, it'll be a very long flashback because I'll also be talking about how you guys met, so on. Oh yeah.. since I'm not showing this to serena do you guys have any characters I can ship her with? Her top three favorites are Tanka, Tsukishima, and Kageyama. She doesn't want to date Tanaka tho (Rip Tanaka) and personally I ship her with Daichi. Anyways, back to the story before I start talking about rocks, I plan on writing about how Suga was caught kissing another girl, (I'm not spoiling anything, it legit says that in the first chapter) and you, the reader sees him. I planned on doing that, but I didn't think... a flashback would happened.. I should have REALLY REALLY, prepared better.. but, it was my first book so..? Eh.. ;-;

So, that's all about the book I can talk about because since it's still in it's first stages (for now 4/25/17, I'm writing the date just in case anyone reads this later when the book is completed.) Anyways, I may not have many people reading my book right now, but I hope to maybe at least get 10 or 20 something views.. (I have very low self esteem don't mind me) so, enjoy reading. I'll also make a Haikyuu (Various) x reader in the future so, possibly give me ideas for that?..

Anyways, I have to finish my homework before I die because I have my parent teacher conference tomorrow and then my math state test next week so.. yeah ;-; not good. And if I can remember what I was going to say.... Oh Ye, Enjoy reading and sorry for the extremely long author note serena will never see nor edit. Bai guys!
Junze out!~