Magic Carpet Ride 1

Everyone in the office are kind of stress especially that they have a really big event that afternoon. And add the fact that their boss is not in a good mood is adding the stress.

Yes, their boss is a kind and understanding one but when it comes to work, they all need to be serious. There's no room for being a turtle. They all need to be alert.

"It's already one in the afternoon and wala pang pumupunta sa venue para magmonitor doon?" They heard from her office. This is trouble.

"What?! This is just a damn birthday party and hindi niyo pa magawa ng maayos?" One, two, three and the boss came out of her office, looking so poise, classy and elegant. Her secretary just following. Teetin  was about to call the company driver when she stopped her.

"Don't call Manong. I'll be the one driving for the both of us. We'll use my car." She said and went straight to the elevator.

They all laughed when they saw her secretary praying silently while she walks to the elevator where their boss is waiting for them.

Maria Lea Carmen I. Salonga or also known as Lea Salonga. The high fashion - elegant organizer. The most trusted organizer of the stars. She started her business right after college using her own savings, investing all of her in her craft. Even though she came from a well known family, she didn't used that to be well known instead she took it as a challenge. Making her own name in the business world on her own. And now "A Whole New World" the name of her company is on top of the other organizing companies. At the age of Twenty-eight she already achieved so many recognitions. The secret to her success is simply "Work is love made visible by passion..."

"Madam, Miss Dawn is calling po." Teetin said while they're on their way to the parking.

"Sabihin mo papunta na tayo" Lea said and went inside her car and Teetin hurriedly went to the other side.

They immediately went to the venue just in a hotel near their office.

Once they've reached the hotel they went to the hall and Lea started doing her thing, instructing everyone what to do and don't panic even though she's freaking out inside. But that's her.

"Lei, relax. Everything will be alright. Ikaw pa ba? The Madam Lea Salonga." Dawn said while looking at the whole venue. Dawn is her friend and the company supplier. She supplies all the things they need for the parties and events they do.

"Stop it." Lea said.

Dawn just smiled and patted her arm. "Lei, wala ka ng dapat patunayan. You're on top of your game. Tignan mo stress na stress na yung bangs mo." Dawn said and fixed Lea's signature bans.

"Ay, tantanan mo yung bangs ko." Lea said and fixed her own bangs.

"Sige na ako ng bahala dito. Patapos naman na sila. Go and fix yourself." Dawn said and Lea smiled. Lea gave her a buss on the cheek and went to the bathroom to change clothes and freshen up a little bit.

She always brings extra clothes specially when there's an event. Who wouldn't want to look good, right? But she's the type of girl that loves to wear sneakers more than anything. She only wears heels when it's needed. But today, it'll be sneakers.

👑👑👑

It's the seventh birthday of Aga's niece and he'll be probably late for the party because he has a meeting to attend to. But he'll come. He won't miss it for anything.

Ariel A. Muhlach but everyone calls him "Aga" which is the total opposite of him. He's always late, he knows that. C'mon who doesn't like sleep? Girls, ladies, women loves him for his signature Mr. Dimples screen name. But he doesn't like flirting with girls. Thirty-two and still single. Architect Aga Muhlach the mysterious guy who is incredibly inhumanly gorgeous. He doesn't talk much, he keeps everything what he wants to say in his mind and just smile and shows off those cute dimples.