Email from Samuel Jones

It has been two months after Lea's success operation. She can see again and life is back to normal. Her life long dream to take care of her family full-time has been granted.

Lea just arrived from sending the twins from their first day of school as Grade 12 students. Grey is taking up Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics to finally follow his Dad's footsteps while Lacey is on the Humanities and Social Sciences.

She saw her laptop at their study table that has been untouched for nearly two years but Aga said that he took care of it. She decided to open it and take a look at some of his emails.

Mostly are from the family, friends and others from work-mates. Then there's one name that she doesn't know who he is personally.

She clicks it.

I have my eyes only for you, Mrs. Morales

Samuel Jones (March 4 20**)

Dearest Lea,

This is my second time on sending you a letter. The first one is when I gave you flowers (yes, those are really for you and not for our other neighbor).

As you read this nilalamig na ang (pasko, chour!) bangkay ko sa ilalim ng lupa. I'm writing this hours before I die. I have been waiting for this day to come for years now. Don't feel sorry for me because I will die with a happy heart knowing that the woman I have admired from afar will be seeing the world through my eyes.

Ikaw ang aking pahinga mula sa mundong magulo. Don't freak out. I'm not obsessed with you. It's just that I loved the wrong woman at the wrong time.

You don't have to know why I am dying all I want to say is that, I will be the happiest (of course after your husband and children) kapag nakakita ka na ulit. Enjoy seeing the world, Lea. Explore it's wonders for me!

May you be blessed with a happy and peaceful life with your family.

Your eye donor/Your Neighbor,
Samuel Jones :--)

Lea closed her eyes and whispered in the air, "Thank you, Sam."

●●●