Magic Carpet Ride 7

Aga and Lea are eating when Lea's phone buzzes continiously. She looks at it and her twitter notications are flooded by her friends.

"@LeaSalonga grabe naman po kayo! Tirhan naman po niya Chef Baby Girl!" A tweet from @DawnZulueta, okay now she doesn't understands what she's talking about. How did Dawn knew that she cooked?

"Ate @LeaSalonga, ikaw na talaga! Haba naman ng hair ni Baby Girl! 💛💜💛💜" It's @SarahSalonga and now she's really curious.

"Sissss @LeaSalonga ikaw na talaga! Haba ng bangs mo Baby Girl!" It's Bryan's tweet and it's followed with a black and white photo of her, facing her back while she's cooking then a caption was covering her legs. It's a screenshot from Aga's instagram account.

She went to her instagram and there she saw a notification from Aga mentioning her on his Instagram story. Now she knows why they're tweeting her.

"Thank you for covering my legs, Sir." Lea said that made Aga look up at her.

"About that, sorry I didn't ask permission kung pwede ko bang ipost sa ang social media account. Kung ayaw mo tatanggalin ko nalang. I'm really sorry, Baby Girl." Aga said and was about to reach foe his phone when she reached for his hand and slightly squeezed it.

"It's okay, Aga. I'm not mad. You can post anything about us on your social media accounts." Lea sakd and smiled at him.

"Really?" Aga asked like a kid.

Lea nodded and Aga stood up to give her a quick hug.

"At least I have your permission na, Baby Girl. Hindi ko na kailangan pigilan yung sarili ko from doing it." Aga said and sat back to his chair.

"Tinignan ko kaya social media accounts mo, walang laman. Meron nga konti lang. Parang once a month ka lang mag-post." Lea said.

"Becuae I have nothing to post." Aga said while looking at her. "But since now you've allowed me to post some of our photos I think I'll post more often." He eadded and pinched her cheeks.

"Kain na muna tayo para makapag-movie marathon na tayo." Lea said and they enjoyed lunch especially that it's Lea who cooked the food.

👑👑👑

Lea went to her room to find the DVD's she have while Aga on the other hand fixed everything at the sala. He prepared popcorn and drinks forthe both of them.

After fixing everything he remlved his shoes and socks, he doesn't really care walking on bare foot. It's fine with him and he enjoys it.

He goes to his instagram account and posts a photo of her.

AgaMuhlach  Baby Girl 💛💜

Then he posted it. It's actually a candid photo of them taken in front of a painting at Lea's office and it was Teetin who got the cute photo which he asked her to send it to him.