| 1 |

I started to set up my background for my video today.

"Hey Katelyn." Aileen poked her head through the door.

"Oh, you're already starting? Why don't you eat some lunch first? You're usually the first to run down the stairs to eat something." She walked around.

"Yeah, I'll do that after I finish my set." I poked at her to leave the room.

Today was the week where we got to talk about our favorite actors, singers, and bands.

I've been waiting for this week since forever, well actually me and Erin.

"Hey Katelyn! It's Wednesday! Are you excited? I can hardly wait." Erin casually walked into the room running her hand against the wall.

"DON'T TOUCH THE WALL." I said horrified.

"What? Why?" She had a puzzled look.

"I'm about to put things up. I can actually finally put up the posters I got from my birthday from fans." I sighed.

"What are they?" Erin pulled open a box.

"I got five sauce posters you know." I pointed to the one next to it.

"Can I have them?" She scrambled over to the box.

"Well..."

"Please come on, please???" She opened a few.

"What's going on?" Virginia walked in.

"Erin wants my 5SOS posters." I sighed.

"And your point is?" Jescelyn was standing by the door.

"ARE YOU GOING TO EAT OR NOT?" Aileen yelled from the bottom of her stairs.

Her dog, Boo came running from her room.

"Well can I?" Erin asked again.

"Nope." I popped the P and ran out of my room.

"Aileeeeeen! You can have my 5SOS posters!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs.

"What?" She looked up from Boo.

"Erin is going to kill me." I hid behind her.

Everyone came rushing down the stairs.

"Erin, no killing anyone in our house. Go kill them somewhere else." Aileen casually stated.

"Okay, okay, we're hungry stop fighting." Jescelyn sighed flicking the pens on the table at the three of us.

"What do you guys want?" I asked searching through cabinets.

"We'll just pick up something later when we go out." Virginia nodded to Jesceleyn and Erin.

"Aileen?" I turned to her.

"Meh, I really don't care." She shrugged.

"Kay then, I guess I'll be eating alone." I sighed sitting at the table deciding what to eat. "Actually, we don't really have anything in the house."

"That is the reason we are going out." Virginia pointed out.

"There's still breakfast materials." Aileen headed over to the cupboard.

"I'll be headed the Korean area of the city later." I sighed and walked back up to my room.

(A/N I actually have no idea if they do have one...)

It was an hour before I actually finished my set.

"We're leaving now!" Erin yelled from the front door.