Summon Me

FAITHS POV:

     I looked around in the forest in search of an escape. I don't know why I keep having these dreams but they feel so real. The only reason I knew this wasn't reality was because I wasn't in the same clothes that I fell asleep in.

"Well well well... look at who finally invited me in." 

      As I turned around I saw the women. I think she once said her name was Margie. I was so tired of her tormenting me so I finally stood my ground. I walked right up to her not breaking the eye contact.

"Listen I don't know what you're trying to do but I know just as much as you know, you can't kill me."

       This knocked the smile right off of her face. She was probably just as shocked to find out that if I die they die too. This was something that Castiel had told me. I guess being the spawn of Satan did have some benefits. Now my only concern was what did this bitch want with me.

"I may not be able to kill you but I can hurt you pretty bad."

      I let out a sly little chuckle and took one step closer to her. I wanted her to know that she didn't scare me so I got close to her face.

"Well then I bet you know that I could kill you in an instant without thinking twice about it."

       I could tell that she was a little threatened by me because she took a step backwards. I honestly didn't want to be having this conversation with this psycho. I remember when Castiel said I was in control of my own dreams so if that's true I could easily get rid of her. I closed my eyes and focused on eliminating this crazy women from my dream. When I opened my eyes she was gone. I of course did a little happy dance because I was so thankful that I didn't have to communicate with that crazy.

      I closed my eyes again and focused on a nice place to eat because even in my dreams, I loved food. Once I opened eyes I looked around in awe. I was in Paris! I've never been to Paris but I definitely knew that this was Paris. I sat down at a table with a big smile on my face. There was only one thing that could make this even better. I closed my eyes and once I opened them she was there. She looked highly confused but I was excited.

"Hi mom."
      She grabbed my hand over the table and flashed me a loving smile.

"Oh honey I see you figured out how to summon people to you dreams."

     I was just so happy to spend one more peaceful dinner with my mother. I never realized just how much beauty my mother brought to me. I told my mother everything that had happened and everything that Castiel told me about. My mother already knew everything but she let me talk about it all anyways. I felt like a little kid telling my mother all about my exciting day. I learned that my mother was a ghost so she occasionally was able to spy on me and Castiel. My mother thought Castiel and I were an "item" but I assured her that would never happen. As amazing as Castiel is I would never have a thing with my professor. My college career was more important.

"Faith you need to go."

I was shocked at my mothers change in emotions. This sent an alarm through my body and I quickly got up. I could sense that something bad was about to happen and I didn't want to stick around to find out. I kissed my mothers forehead goodbye and I left.