The Getaway

FAITHS POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night so dazed and confused. I had such a crazy dream and my head hurt like hell. I guess I must have banged my head off of my headboard or something. Last night was such a blur to me but I couldn't fall back to sleep. It was 3:00am so I decided to go to the library because I desperately needed to finish my assignment.

I got up and changed into some school clothes because I was going to go right from the library to school. I never realized how lonely the streets were this early in the morning. It felt like a ghost town, no one was out. I finally reached the library, which was opened twenty four seven.

"Hey there sweet cheeks did you miss me?"

As I turned I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the girl from my dreams standing right in front of me. I thought professor killed her but I guess he didn't kill her in real life. I went to go say something but she was gone. She just vanished into thin air. I took a deep breath and blamed it on me not being fully awake. I walked up the library steps and headed straight to a study room. I got all the books I needed to finish this stupid assignment that was due in a few hours.

*****
CASTIELS POV:

I started grading some papers but a million thoughts were rushing through my mind. I knew I was going to hear an earful next time I spoke with Bethany. The main thing that was on my mind was Faith. I highly doubt she believed a word I said to her last night. That's is if she even remembered anything from last night.

"Castiel! How could you?"

I looked up from the paper I was grading to see Julia. She was obviously beyond pissed off. I also now know how Faith feels when people sneak up on her. I had an hour before I had to be to class so I guess I would try and hear her out. I don't think I had a choice either. She had her hands on her hips waiting for my response.

"Look Julia I had to tell her something. We encountered a demon last night and she was bound to find out sometime. If it makes you feel any better she fainted so I highly doubts she remembers and of it."

Julia was standing there looking me over. I think she was trying to process everything that I was saying. I'll admit I was feeling a little guilty for just leaving Bethany last night without answers.

"Cas I understand why you did it. I guess I'm not too mad. Just please give it a little more time. One more thing before I go... please make sure my baby is safe."

The look on Julia's face as she disappeared was a sad one. One that I have seen too many times. I promised myself since the first day I got involved in this mess, that I would keep Faith safe and that's just what I'll do. I looked at the time and quickly finished grading the rest of the papers.

        I collected the papers and stuffed them in my bag and headed on my way to class. As I approached the classroom Bethany was standing there. She seemed as if she was going to tell me off but before she could I spoke first.

"So I got a lovely visit from Julia."

        Bethany flashed a big smirk which was followed by a sarcastic remark.
"Oh really. Did she see you naked."