We're So Sorry..

Hey. It's been a long time, hasn't it? How's the story so far, without a new chapter. Without a new event that's happening... Cliffhangers are basically one of the worst stuff, right?

Enough about stalling for time.

We'd like to apologize for not updating for almost a year or so. I am truly greatful that people are actually still reading this book that's really cringy for me to look back on. The last time we updated was on 2016, and now it's 2017.

A lot has happened to us in those times, and one of which is...pushing Hetalia away in a bit. Yes, we still love Hetalia, but not in the way we first started making the story.

We found more variety of animes and got attached to them, leaving Hetalia in the storage room until some of us finds it again. To be honest, we do still talk about Hetalia, but it's not the same. I don't feel my love and passion for it anymore. I just, like it. As I am writing this, it's already 2:10 AM. I'm really sleepy but I decided to do this anyway.

The reason why we didn't manage to update it is because of school and responsibilities. It has gotten in our way so much that we loss time to rest and do our own thing.

Don't get me wrong, I really do want to update this book, but I forgot the story line. I forgot what it was supposed to be about. But I'll try my best to remember it.

If I don't, and if I loss faith in myself, then we'd be considering this book to be DISCONTINUED. 

I hope you'd understand. We'd have stuff to do in the future too so... Please forgive us!