6-recovery

GABBYS POV
My eyes are shut...
I can't open them it's as if they have been glued together
All I can hear is the soft beeping of something next to me,where am I?!
SIMONS POV
It's been 3 months since I last saw her beautiful greens blue and hazel eyes,that's what I loved about them the fact that they are unique.
I haven't left her side since the day I carried her in here the guys have tried to get me to go home and freshen up but I have refused to leave her side.
It's now 12:00 in the afternoon and I have just woken up in the uncomfortable hospital chair I see josh walk in through the doors and he starts walking towards me looking really worried.
"Look si I know you really love her and all but you really should go home whilst I stay here,you haven't slept and eaten properly and I am starting to worry about you"he said whilst staring down at me sympathetically
"No josh I have told you all I'm not leaving her side until she wakes up as I'm not loosing her I don't care wether I haven't slept properly as all I care about at the moment is Gabby"I said whilst not taking  my eyes off of her.
GABBYS POV
I can hear two people speaking I think it's Simon and Josh I can only just make out the conversation.
"Look si I know you really love her and all but you really should go home whilst I stay here,you haven't slept or eaten properly and I'm starting to worry about you"the person who I'm gathering was josh said.
"No josh I have told you all I'm not leaving her side until she wakes up as I'm not loosing her and I don't care wether I haven't slept or eaten properly as all I care about at the moment Is Gabby"Simon replied Jesus Christ he hasn't left my side since I was first put in here?!
I hear josh sigh and walk out of the room and I feel simon grab my hand.
"Gabby I don't know if you can hear me but if you can please don't leave me I need you I love you I haven't left your side for 3 months I need you to make it your a strong girl Gabby I know you are I love you"I hear Simon sob whilst still holding onto my hand.
I need to open my eyes now! I tell my self over and over again slowly I start to see a flickering light I-I did it I opened my eyes!
"I-i love you too"i quietly croaked out as my throats was dry as hell.
I saw Simons head shoot up and stare at me in disbelief
"YOUR AWAKE! I KNEW YOU WERE STRONG!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH I HAVEN'T LEFT YOUR SIDE! DOCTOR NURSE! SHE IS AWAKE!"he shouted with a huge smile on his face he hugged me just as the nurse came in.
"Ahh good afternoon miss short (A/N:Short is my real last name)I see your finally awake now so you feel any pain or sickness at all?"she asked me kindly
"Umm not really only where there is these big gauzes on my stomach" I replied with a small smile on my face.
"Well that's excellent news and I think you will be glad to hear that you can leave probably later today"she said with a cheery face.
"Here go get changed into these"Simon said whilst handing me some clothes.
Slowly and carefully I made my way to the bathroom and changed into the clothes that simon gave her which was his hoodie a pair of her leggings and her adidas super stars and
Put her  hair into a a messy bun.
Once she walked back out she carefully sat back down on the bed.
"Was it true when you said that you didn't want me to die and that you loved me?"I asked Simon quietly
"Of course it was I fucking love you Gabby and I always will and if you died I would be devistated"he said whilst nearly letting a tear fall from his eye I slowly moved my hand towards his face and wiped the tears away
"It's ok I'm fine now"I whispered softly into his ear.
When I all of a sudden Chloe burst through the doors and as soon as she saw me she squealed and ran towards me gently pulling me into a hug
"Omg your alive?!"she said in disbelief
I looked at her and smiled which slowly turned into a laugh.
"The nurse said I should be able to leave later on today I can't actually remember what happened can you please explain to me what did happen"I asked them
"Basically a fan stabbed you and attacked you when we weren't looking"Simon said guiltily
"Don't look so guilty it's not your fault none of us knew this was gonna happen"I said whilst
Looking at him sympathetically
TIME SKIP TO A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER AT HERS AND CHLOES FLAT
Chloe has been working ever so hard to make sure I'm ok I keep telling her I'm fine but she won't listen. Today she is driving me down to the sidemen house as I have pretty much recovered and also Simon said he has a surprise for me I wonder what that could be?
CHLOES POV
I'm driving Gabby to the sidemen house because Simon is going to ask her to be his girl friend and I'm so excited. Also speaking of love I think I have feelings for Harry he is just so cute! But anyone I'm here to be focusing on Gabby not me as I'm pulling up into the drive of he house i see Harry's car there aswell which makes me instantly excited! I'm just hoping that this goes well for Simon and especially Gabby...
A/N Waddup you beautiful ppl I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while on any of my books it's just I have had a lot of shit happen recently and yeah also on Wednesday I have my jabs at school which will be fun!(note the sarcasm)anyways please show this book some love I'd  appreciate it so much!
I love you all xxx
-GabbyXIX xx❤️💛💚💙💜
Word count just in case your interested:1091 xxxx