8-insomnia/Part1

2 months after Simon asked her out
GABBYS POV
It's been two months and me and Simon are still going strong,we haven't had any arguments or falling outs so far.
Today we are heading to insomnia where the guys have a couple of  meet and greets and also a live QnA and even a couple of live gameplay I also have a meet and greet on one of the days and a QnA on the other day.
Right now I'm getting ready to head to insomnia,oh and also did I mention that Chloe and Harry are finally going out and has also moved in with him whilst I moved in with the guys so that I'm not on my own.i headed into the bathroom and jumped into the shower and washed my hair and body,once I was done I turned off the water and got out I went and dried my hair and walked back into mine and Si's room to get dressed,I decided to wear something casual like comfy clothes for the car journey.
In the end I chose to wear an over sized grey sweat shirt that  has the words 'I'd rather be sleeping' and some Nike leggings that have the words 'Just do it.' On the side in white.

Once I was changed,I headed back into mine and Si's bathroom and did my hair and makeup(in the media above^^^) once I was done I grabbed my phone from my bed side table,then made my way down stairs, I walked into the kitchen and saw Si sitting at ...

Once I was changed,I headed back into mine and Si's bathroom and did my hair and makeup(in the media above^^^) once I was done I grabbed my phone from my bed side table,then made my way down stairs, I walked into the kitchen and saw Si sitting at the island on his phone with The boys and the girls there wasn't any seats left and everyone else was sitting on the island counter so there wasn't any room,I walked up behind Si and moved his hands and arms and sat on his lap,giving him a quick loving kiss and then snuggling into his chest whilst checking my twitter timeline.he looked down at me and chuckled.
"You comfortable babe?"he asked jokingly
"Yes very thanks"I said whilst giggling the others just looked at us and chuckled.
"Ok guys! go check you have got everything you need and bring your bags down as we will be leaving in a couple of minutes"josh announced
"Okay dad!"I replied with a smirk as I knew he hated being called dad or 'daddy' but to be fair he kind of is a father figure I guess,without Josh the Sidemen wouldn't be able to do anything.
I watched josh face palm and the others giggle then disappear up to their rooms.
"Hey babe you look fit today"Simon said smirking as I walked into our room.
I blushed and giggled whilst I walked over to my bag I pushed the lid down and tried to zip it up but it wouldn't budge Simon saw my struggles and told me to sit on it so I did and he zipped it for me I jumped and and gave him a peck on the lips as a thank you the head down stairs with my bag and essentials.
I walked over to Front door and put my back down.
I then went over to my black and rose gold Zx fluxes and put them on:

once I was ready I walked into the kitchen to see everyone getting their last minute things packed

"Ok everyone ready?"Josh asked us all once again being the dad figure
"Yes dad!"I shouted causing everyone to burst out laughing.
I walked over to Simon and grabbed his hand which he gladly held whilst josh was explaining Adulty shit.
"Gabby are you even listening?"Josh asked me making me snap out of my daydream
"Hmm? Oh what yeh course I was"I replied knowing damn well he knew I wasn't
"Sure you were..."he said sarcastically"anyways I was talking about who is riding with who. So you,me,Frey and Simon are in either in your car or mine I don't mind then the others know theirs ok?"he added on I looked at him and nodded then we all headed to the front door.i grabbed my suitcase/bag and headed outside and followed Simon,Josh and Freya to Josh's car where we put our luggage into the boot and got out the things we were taking for the ride.
As it was Josh's car him and Freya had shot gun so I sat in the middle at the back next to Si with my little back pack on the seat next to me containing:
•A blanket
•my mac book
•my chargers
•my cameras
•headphones
•etc....
I fastened my seat belt and and Simon did the same, I pulled out my blanket from my back pack put my legs up next to it(in a position so it wouldn't be dangerous) and laid the blanket over me as I snuggled my head into Simons side.once I was settled Simon gently laid his arm over me making me feel safe and secure.
"We all ready to go?"Josh asked
"Yep!"Simon replied
"Of we go!!!"yelled josh giving me a minor headache as it was rather early.
"Shhhh...too early dad"I groaned earning a laugh from the other three.
"Awww poor child I'm ever sorry"said josh sarcastically whilst putting the car into gear.
He looked into the wingmirror and saw the others give him a thumbs up to say that they were ready to go. And with that we set off...
TIME SKIP(THEIR STILL IN THE CAR)
The car journey has been fairly quiet so far none of us have done much,all I have done is sleep on Si,he didn't mind as he put his around me and let me sleep. When I woke up,I looked up to see Simon on his laptop editing he stopped when he realised I was awake and saved what he was doing and shut his laptop off and put on the seat next to my feet.
"Hey there sleepy head"he gently whispered to me smiling down at me.
"Hey there Si" I replied in a groggy voice and slightly smiled back up at him