.f o u r t e e n.

Okay what the hell.

Jungha remained her freezing cold lips on mine for a few moments, and then she let go.

She wiped her lips, “Sorry. I just have to do it for show. The staffs were watching. They thought that something was fishy in our text messages... They just left a few moments ago...”

I remained shocked, “Ah.... Y-Yeah.. Okay, I get it.”

“So anyways, I'm here to tell you that do not trust one of your friends.”

She says, and I just raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean? They're all good people.”

Jungha sighed, “Yeah, I know. But you're The One. And in his story, one of his six male friends betrays him... It was someone he didn't expect...”

My eyebrows met, “How did you know that? I thought everybody only knows that it ended with The One killing a female butcher, and only the girl who read the forbidden book is the one who knows the whole story?”

Jungha just crossed her arms on her chest, looking at me judgingly.

And then it hit me.

My eyes widened,

“Oh my G-”

Jungha placed her palm on my mouth, shutting me up, “Yeah. I'm that girl.... My brother and I died last two years ago... The reason of my brother's death was because he tried to use social media to let other people know about this school... He's that Kim Taehyung's roommate that died, that's why Taehyung doesn't trust him...”

Jungha paused,

“And about mine, well... You know what happened to me... That's why Taehyung calls me a ghost, and I'm pretty much a loner.”

“Who is your brother?”

I asked, even though the answer is pretty obvious.

“He's one of your friends. Jeon Jungkook.”

Jungha answered.

I knew it. The two of them looked alike.

“Can you tell me the whole story of The One, since you already know what's going to happen next.”I said.

Jungha shook her head, “I'm being eyed upon. But I have doubts with the story... And I cannot tell anything about it further, I'm sorry. It is forbidden.”

Jungha laughed, and patted my shoulder, “Anyway, I apologize for that unexpected kiss earlier. Really. I don't have any feeling of attraction towards you.” as she went back into the dorm.

I just stood there.

What does she mean? Someone between my friends will betray me? Who would it be?

+ + + + + + +

Seokjin snapped his fingers in front of my eyes, snapping me out of my thoughts, “W-What?”I asked, unaware of what they're all talking about.