6. Niall

Niall's Third Letter

~

Dear Faith,

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for the pen and book. I now have somewhere to put my thoughts and feelings down in!

You wanted to know how my life is. Wow. No one has ever asked me that.

Faith, I've been keeping a big secret from you that no one else knows.

I'm homeless.

There, I said it. I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Go ahead, judge me. I don't care if you want to stop writing letters to me, I'll just add you to the list of people who've abandoned me.

Think I'm lying?

Here it is...

List of people that have abandoned me.

Harry Styles

Liam Payne

Zayn Malik

Josh Devine

Ashton Iwrin

My mother

My father

My brother

and the most recent one;

Luke Hemmings

Him I was most suprised about. I called him my best friend. He said we would be friends forever. Clearly we weren't, as the next day he stopped our friendship completely and started putting hate mail in my locker for 3 months straight.

Please, don't have a pity party for me as I don't want nor need it.

I'm sorry about that, just I've seen plenty of people get hurt in my lifetime. Some people say too many.

I'll understand if you don't want to continue these letters. No one does.

From,

Niall Horan

~

poor niall :( so a little insight to his past life!

vote, comment and follow x

~theoreoeatingninja