Epilogue:

Martin stepped onto the new Phoenix. He had used his money to pay for renovations, nearly rebuilding his entire ship. He had also bought a new outfit, which included a longer black coat, long gloves, and a new hat. Overall, he looked more or less the same. Karina had a new outfit as well. She no longer wore a dress, but now wore a short knee length skirt with fishnet leggings and a top hat similar to Martin's but a little bit smaller. Flint and Jade, having joined the Steam Riders, decided to get some new clothes as well. Flint didn't have a jacket anymore, and now wore a shirt with his sleeves rolled up, with his vest buttoned up overtop. Jade had gone a little overboard, wearing a long open skirt, a brown leather jacket, and a backpack filled with things from her home. Her hair was tied into a bun, and she had a pair of welding goggles on her head. When she stepped onto the deck, Karina patted her on the shoulder.
"How do I look?" Jade asked.
"You look great kid." Karina said. "You're a real Steam Rider now."
Jade smiled and walked over to Martin. "So when's my first mission?"
"You're in luck. We just got one." Martin explained. He pulled out a piece of paper and began to read. "We just got a report of strange crime going on in the Eastern end of New London."
"I've heard some talk about crazy supernatural stuff showing up around there." Flint added. "But I don't know about that. Could just be a rumour."
"Well, you'd know, Mr. Vampire Hunter." Karina teased. Flint raised an eyebrow and nudged her with his elbow.
"Supernatural or not, we're being called to head over there and deal with it." Martin said. "Are we all ready?"
Karina, Flint, and Jade all nodded. Martin nodded as well. Geoffrey appeared behind him. He had undergone some renovation as well. His damaged armour had been replaced, and he had gotten a new paint job. His inner workings had been adjusted as well for easier movement.
"Shall I set a course, sir?" He asked. His voice had been adjusted to sound less robotic.
"Yes, thank you Geoffrey." Martin said. While Geoffrey left to set the course for Eastern New London, everyone else gathered around the bow of the ship. A new adventure was about to begin for all four of them.

The End...