Sleepover

A/N as promised. I'm back an here to stay. (For now) I'll warn you if I know I'm going on another hiatus.

Mark's POV
(This happens a couple weeks later)

Tomorrow night is so close, yet so far. God damn. It's so soon. I can't sleep. I decide to text Jack

M: You excited for tomorrow?
M: I'm excited for tomorrow.
M: Jack.
M: Jaaaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkk
M: I'm going to start spamming you random things if you don't answer your phone.
M: the same. the other day I was just a few weeks ago by on the other. I am a little while, so I'm sure it was not able, I will have the best. septic I Sam fib mayest bid to mark cush musts Gnutella jack dung Bob z such felt Felix Suzumiya wafer chi damn mark i plier fishbowl Krug
J: jack dung Bob?
J: The fuck mark?
M: 😄
M: watcha doin?
J: 😡 I was asleep
M: 😦 Sorry I was bored
J: why are we being excited?
M: cause my dads going on a business trip
J: totally. This calls for a celebration
M: wanna have a sleepover mm
J: mm?
M: it was supposed to be a question mark. My finger slipped.
J: and yet people wonder why i do question mark.
M: you didn't answer fast enough so I'm taking that as a yes. See you tomorrow!
J: I swear to god. If you woke me up at bloody fucking two in the mornin to talk for less than five minutes I'm going to strangle you.
J: mark
J: MAAAAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKK!!!!
J: YOU BLOODY ARSE!

Time skip TM by lazy folk

I successfully got out of the house today without running into my dad. I did my best as to make it a month and today that I won't have to see that asshole. Fuck yeah. And convinced Jack to come over for a sleepover ....... kind of. As long as I get some cookies, we should be okay.

I was waiting at the bus stop thinking about how much fun we were gonna have. My dad was probably on his way to the airport as we speak. God, a whole month free of screams and dad-inflicted pain. And more time with Jack.

I've known him for a couple weeks now, but he continues to surprise me. I don't even know what we are going to do. Probably play video games maybe watch something on Hulu. (I don't care if you have Netflix or if Netflix is more popular is my damn book and I have Hulu so you can bite me)

I don't have anything set up. The TV is probably gonna need to move out of the asshole's room. I can hook up my consoles. I'll need to get drinks. And snacks. Lots of snacks. Dang it. I wanted Jack to come straight over after school.

Screw it. I'll just miss my morning classes. They don't take attendance anyway.

I got up from where I had been sitting at the bus stop and started walking away.

"Where are you going?"

I jump a little, forgetting that I wasn't the only one waiting for the bus. I turn around.

"Hm?" I ask not really paying attention. It was my friend Tyler.

"Where are you going?" He asked again.

"Oh, I realized I forgot to set up for a sleepover I'm having after school. Wanna come?"

"Sure dude," Tyler perked up a little. "Who all's coming?"

"At the moment it's just me and Jack. And you. If I don't get to them first, can you ask the rest of the guys? Is that cool with you? "

"No, yeah. That's fine. I'll text you who all can come."

"Meet at the Flagpole?"

"See you there."

I turned around and set back on my quest to throw the best bro sleepover ever.