Four

Taehyung was clumsy. And sometimes, it brought him down dangerous roads.

Spraining an ankle in the middle of walking home was something he'd been familiar with ever since he was a kid.

Children could be ruthless when they played, and the fact that Jimin was two times bigger than him didn't lessen the amount of cuts and bruises he got. Although there was never any ill intent in every wound he got from playing with Jimin, they still hurt and sometimes even resulted in him staying bed all day, although he didn't mind because it was Jimin. Even if heaven and hell decided to collide, Jimin wouldn't ever truly hurt him.

Jungkook, however, he hadn't the slightest clue.

Taehyung could've sworn he saw Jungkook smirking he saw Taehyung fall off the tree and screamed for the whole forest to hear. His eyes glinted in mischief - something Taehyung wasn't very familiar with - and his hands were a little too rough when he pulled Taehyung back to his feet.

But Taehyung was an angel, and he couldn't think ill of his friends. So when Jungkook said sorry, he accepted it like it was the easiest thing ever, even offering a kind, bright smile in return.

Both the angel and the demon decided that they should stop playing then. Taehyung was too hurt to chase Jungkook around now. However, much to the brunette's surprise, the black haired demon grabbed his arms when he had turned back to limp back to his home.

"What could you possibly want now?" Taehyung stated jokingly, flashing Jungkook one of his brightest smile despite the excruciating pain on his ankle.

"You don't have anyone at home, do you?"

Taehyung shook his head, the smile almost falling off of his face when he once again felt the familiar loneliness creeping up to his heart.

"So there's no one who can take care of you?

"Well, I could call -"

"Don't bother them, Tae," the demon interrupted, tone somewhat rude. "I can take care of you."

Taehyung laughed, silently making fun of Jungkook's oddly determined face. "Fine, but don't you dare whine to me when you get homesick."

"Trust me, Tae, I won't."

Taehyung was sixteen when he had let a demon into his core. And he had no idea.

///

Meh. Idk. Comment and vote?