Six

Confusion; start.

///

Taehyung was often blunt. And sometimes, it brought him down dangerous roads.

"Disgusting!"

The word that came out of his mouth not only surprised Jungkook and the people around them, but also the angel himself.

How in the world did he manage to spit such gruesome words from his mouth?

"Get your filthy hands of me, monster."

Oh dear, had he lost his mind? He would surely be banned from his current residence if the councils were to find out about this revolting behavior of his - and in someone else's home, too. It was truly just unacceptable.

"Don't you dare smear your filthy existence on my skin."

What. Taehyung never even thought of that! How did those words come out?!

"You -"

Taehyung was about to apologize, he truly was. Oddly, though, it didn't seem like his tongue wanted to cooperate with his mind, so the angel was very much thankful when Jungkook yanked him out of the scene, automatically stealing the words Taehyung was about to say.

"Wh-what was that..?" The brunette had questioned when the pair was far enough from the crime scene, as Taehyung would like to call it. "I-I swear it wasn't me, Kookie! I don't know what that was!"

To say that he was scared out of his wits would be an understatement. He truly never felt anything he said. It was like there was a monster under his skin, clawing at his insides, and the only way to lessen the pain was for him to utter those excruciating words.

"There's something wrong with this place, Jungkook. I want to go home."

The demon only sat calmly as he snakes his hands to the angel's waist, silently comforting him. "Shhh, Tae. You're just scared to be surrounded by demons is all. Maybe the pressure was too much. I shouldn't have asked you to come with me in the first place."

Taehyung cried when he felt guilt crawling up to his skin, slowly penetrating it and finaly settling within his bones. "No, Kookie, it's not your fault. I-I was, I was stupid. Sometimes I talk without thinking, a-and -"

"No, Tae, don't be like that." Jungkook caressed the angel's face lovingly, letting him know that Jungkook wasn't even an ounce mad at him. "That guy was disgusting, though. Like, if I were you, I'd totally beat the shi - I mean, hit him."

Taehyung snorted at the idea. He'd have to die ten thousand times before he could do that. "Angels can't do that Kookie, it's against the rules."

"And so is cursing, committing a felony, having a foul mind, blah blah," the demon said, showing that he hadn't the slightest interest with Taehyung's mentioned 'rules'. "I'm thankful I'm not an angel sometimes"

Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's chest, eyes looking up at the stars as he uttered out a small, "Yeah, I bet you are".

"Tae," the demon called out after a moment of silence. "We'll be together forever, right?"

"And ever, and ever..."

The demon chuckled when he noticed Taehyung was already sleeping soundly on his chest. Jungkook let loose his kind smile and warm expression, letting his smirk emerge proudly against the moonlight.

Perfect.

Taehyung was eighteen when he had given a demon the rest of his life. And he had no idea.

///

Be confused. Be very confused.

The next chapter is the ending, please do anticipate.

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote! :>