3: Finally Back Home.

ALEX POV

"Oh my god, Shawn! You're alive" I shouted as I put my hands over my mouth.

"Come here babe" he said stretching his arms out. I walked over to him and laid down beside him, he wrapped his arms around me and I started to cry.

"Shawn, I-I thought I lost you, for good this time. I didn't want to be alone, I wasn't ready for you to leave me. I-"

"Hey, hey, I'm back, I'm good. We're good, we're forever and always, remember?" he said smiling. I smiled at him and kissed his lips before wrapping myself around him again.

"Bro, don't ever scare us like that again" Jack said as he hugged Shawn, which basically meant hugging both of us because I would not let him go.

"So, we gotta talk about our wedding" Shawn said.

"Babe, we still got lots of time" I told him as I sat up.

"I know, I just want to get out of here, I want to see the babies, did you leave them with Johnson?" Shawn asked and I nodded.

"They didn't want to come home with me from Matt's house. They miss you a lot, Asher basically threw a tantrum saying how he wasn't a baby anymore" I sighed.

"Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded. "What have you told them?"

"That you've been working, a lot" I told him and he nodded. "I'll bring them tomorrow, or later, don't worry" We sat in a very comfortable silence, knowing Shawn was okay made me feel so much better. Like everything that was wrong is now okay. Jack sat on the chair beside us while we waited for Dr. Bailey to come. The nurse just checked on Shawn and said everything was okay.

"Hey, you're here" Dr. Bailey said as she walked inside, with another doctor behind her.

"I have to say this is a miracle, I'm Dr. Blake" She said and I smiled at her.

"Alright, Shawn. I want to keep you just for tonight, to make sure everything stays fine, alright?" Dr. Bailey said and Shawn groaned.

"Hey, I saved your life, no attitude, please" she joked causing us to laugh.

"Thank you Dr. Bailey" I said as I got up to hug her.

"And you, hopefully I won't see you in that waiting room again, but as a patient giving birth to that baby" she whispered placing her hand on my stomach. I smiled and went to lay beside Shawn again as she walked out.

"I'm gonna stay the night" I told him and he smiled.

"Is it alright if I go home? I left Madison alone, I'll be back in the morning" he said and I nodded. He walked out and we stayed silent, my head on Shawn's chest, with his muscular arms around me.

"How long was I out?" He asked.

"Almost a month" I replied and his eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded. "You stuck by me the whole time?"

"How could I not? I love you, so, so much. I couldn't leave you, it hurt me to leave you, it hurt me to see you like this" I said as I sat up.

"You shouldn't have, you shouldn't have put yourself through that" Shawn told me.

"Shawn, you would've done the same if it was me" I told him and he softly smiled. I stared at him and felt like I was gonna have another break down, Shawn saw my face expression change because his face became full of worry.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked trying to sit up more.

"I'm sorry Shawn." I said putting my face in my hands, beginning to cry.