014

--

--

014

--

Monday morning. The house is quiet. The couple is nowhere to be found. Then, Jeeno appeared.

"Today is Eunna's birthday, and I wanted to have a little celebration with our friends and members. That's why she is not here. I told her that we don't have a filming today. Eunna's members are the one who's going to cook and I'm in-charge for the cake and such. While my members are in-charge for the decorations. I also invited the MCs of this program as well as the other couples."

--

They were nearly done in doing the decorations and cooking the food. Since it is their first time celebrating Eunna's birthday, Jeeno decided that he'll be baking the cake instead of buying it in a cake shop. He will be baking a red velvet cake since it is her favorite flavor for cake.
"How's the decorations?" Jeeno asks Kris.

"We're nearly done."

"Alright. After that, help the girls in cooking."

--

They spent three hours in decorating the room and preparing the food. Elise contacted Eunna saying that they have a filming.

"I texted her already, and she's on her way here." Elise announced.

"Jeeno should wait for Eunna outside, and all of us should hide. Anna will hold the cake." Kris said.

"Alright."

Then Elise's phone beeped.

"She's already here! Turn off the lights and let's all hide. Jeeno oppa, go!"

--

"I thought there is no filming today?" Eunna asks Jeeno.

"That's what I thought. Let's go?"

"Why did Elise texted me?"

"Ah, that? Your manager texted her because she was informed."

"Okay..."

They went inside and the house looks dark. Then...

"Happy birthday Eunna!" All of the guests greeted her as soon as she entered the house.

"Wah!"

"Did you like it?"

"Love is the right word! Did you prepare all of these?"

"Yup. They also helped." Jeeno smiled.

--

"So," Ken, one of the MCs started. "Eunna is celebrating her birthday, and we prepared a little video messages for her. These are from us and also from your family."

--

The video started to play, and Eunna's mother and father were shown.

"Hi Eunna dear. Happy 23rd birthday to you. We are so grateful that God gave us a loving and caring daughter like you. Thank you  for being there. We're sorry that we couldn't be there to celebrate with you. Don't worry, we prepared a gift for you. Happy birthday once again!"

"To my ever-so-ugly sister, happy birthday! OMG, you're already old! Hahahahaha. But seriously though. I wish you more happiness in life. Luv ya! Mwa!"

--

After several messages from family and friends, it is time for Jeeno to give his birthday message.

"Happy birthday to my beautiful wife. I am glad that you're my wife, even though this is a fake marriage. I know that we will separate ways after finishing this show, but I hope we will remain as friends, or maybe more than that. Thank you for everything. Love you." 

"Time for Eunna's message."

"Umm... First of all, thank you coming to my mini-celebration. I was really surprised that Jeeno have time to prepare these stuffs for me. Thank you also to FLOW and BEATS and to all of you."

--

It was around ten in the evening, when the guests decided to go home. Eunna's mini-celebration was a blast.

--

A/N: Eleven chapters to go ㅜㅜ