025

025

--

The day have finally arrived. Today is their last day as a couple. A mission card was sent to them.

'Good day, Jeeno and Eunna. Today is your last day. Since it's your last day, you can visit the places you visited before. Like the cafe during your first meeting.'

"Where do you want to go?" asks Jeeno.

"The cafe. Since it is memorable for us." Eunna replied.

"Okay." He smiled.

--

The way to the cafe is so quiet. No one dared to talk. They want silence just for a minute.

"You'll miss me, right?" Jeeno questioned.

Eunna looked at him. Sadness was written on her eyes. "Of course, I'll miss you."

"This question might shock you, but, are you willing to date me?"

(Solar: OMG!)

"Maybe? Who knows." She just smiled.

Shortly, they finally arrived. The cafe is open, but no customer is there. Maybe the WGM staffs rented it again - just like they did during the first meeting of the couple.

--

When they entered the cafe, they were suprised. It is full of their photos together. The walls were decorated nicely. Some of the photos were on the ceiling.

"Do you remember this photo?" Eunna asked Jeeno, while pointing at the photo.

Jeeno chuckled when he saw the photo. It's a photo of him cleaning the dirty bathroom. "Of course. Who wouldn't remember it. Our bathroom was a huge mess."

They just stared at the photos. Memories came back. A mission card was sticked to a certain photo - the photo during their first meeting.

'There's two paper and pens inside this envelope. Write the words you couldn't say to each other.'

--

"Jeeno oppa ❤️. Thank you because you came to my life - as my husband. I am really happy and grateful. I am bit sad that this marriage has finally reached its end. I won't forget the memories we had together. The memories during our first meeting, the wedding and honeymoon. There's a bunch of memories, but those three will be the most memorable for me. I am also grateful that your parents treated me as their own daughter. You're parents are very loving. I thanked them because you were born to be my husband. A loving and caring husband that every woman would ask for. I am sorry if sometimes I am not in the mood to talk. You know, there are some times that you want to be alone. Thank you once again, oppa. Love, Eunna ❤️"

--

"To my wife, Eunna ❤️. I remember our first meeting - we were both so awkward with each other. I'm normally a quiet person, but you bring out the best of me. Thank you for loving me, even though I am not perfect. Nobody is perfect, but in my eyes, you're perfect. I am so grateful that you were my wife. I am happy that your parents trusted - just like my parents did to you. The wedding and the honeymoon are the two of my favorite memories we had together. Hopefully in the near future, we will see each other again, supporting each other. Thank you and I love you. Love, your forever handsome husband, Jeeno ❤️"

--

"Their letter to each other is so touching! I think I am gonna cry." Solar.

--

They're both called for the final interview.

"Here's the letter for you," the staff handed Jeeno a letter. He opened it, and he got teary-eyed. Eunna was called next, and just like her husband, she couldn't stop crying.

--

"Thank you for being my wife, Eunna. I love you and goodbye." -Jeeno.'

"Thank you for accepting me. I love you and goodbye." –Eunna

--

A/N: Finally! I finished the story. Thank you for reading this story everyone. A special chapter will be posted soon.