Meetings

(BTW Your 16)

"Ngh that was annoying" Y/N thought. You were just shoved into a locker by your "bully" Jane. You managed to get yourself out of the locker by kicking it with brute force. You were so frustrated, you just wanted to punch her but at this point you really couldn't. "Y/N, why are you so afraid to do something?" You ask yourself before giving yourself a mental slap. Remembering about class you run down the hallway up the stairs then cuss to yourself as you run into one of your teachers. You yell "sorry ms. Mathews" as you keep sprinting down, you make it to your class but a minute to late as your teacher gives you a note for being late.
(TIME SKIPPPPPP)
Your hand flies up, you ask if you can go to the washroom. Your teacher says "go ahead" you dart to your locker as you have 5 minutes to be out of class, you gather your stuff and literally slide out of school onto the cement, you scrape yourself but think it's nothing (FORESHADOWING) You unlock your bike and ride away as fast as you can.
(TIMESKIPP)
Your riding past the usual forest and slide into a ditch when there's a lip on the sidewalk. "Shit that hurt" you say to yourself before feeling a blunt object hit your head.
(Timeskip my dudes and dudettes)
You wake up in a room that you recognize. It's... your parents room. The same parents that died earlier this year. You see something in the shadows, you get up to confront the figure. Until you see that menacing smile, those eyes. They scared you, but you couldn't let her know that. You look at her very angrily and throw a right punch. She swings her knife past your face after dodging the punch and you manage to dodge and get her legs, she ends up sprawling on you and landing you on your face. She turns you Over and is now sitting on your chest, she slides her knife across your cheek slightly cutting you but not enough to hurt to much. She says "oh Y/N you can't out fight me" you attempt to struggle and fight her off but she won't budge. You bite her hand surprising her and grab her knife right out of her hand she yells "YOU BITCH" and runs at you, you slide beside her and bash her over the head with the blunt part of the knife.
Jess P.O.V
I woke up with something constricting me to move. I remembered now, I tried to hunt down Y/N and he hit me over the head with MY knife. I got filled with anger and screamed "GIVE ME MY KNIFE YOU BITCH"
Reader P.O.V
I heard her scream and immediately got up and looked at her. She asked if I had called the cops, I said "No" she immediately started meniacally laughing which scared me a bit. She went quiet for a bit, when I realized something was wrong I was to late, I felt a hand turn me around, or was it a hand? It felt like a tentacle. I got one good look at her, before she smashed me into a wall knocking me unconscious.