The blade of the west

I woke up...

Aperantly I had randomly fallen down the stairs and am now awake from being out cold. I don't know what's happened to me, I feel as if a sea monster was rattling its way back up my esophagus and I'm about to barf.

Odd feeling really, aperantly nobody had noticed which i find oblivious and oddly find it blasphemous even tho I'm not a god of any sorts I just feel powerful. I'm bewildered if anything.

Something isn't right, this isn't reality. For some reason I hear a voice. A voice telling me to do something.

"Go to the closet of slender woman's room."

"Fuck you random voice in my head" I say quietly aloud.

I find myself walking towards slendas room anyways, oops. I walk into it ignoring the fact that it's in bad condition and I open up the closet and look on the top shelf. I somehow knew exactly where it was. I take the dagger that was in my dream...

"How did this get here and why the fuck is it here"

I swing it around and it doesn't do anything. I decide to try something else. I throw it up in the air and catch it by the blade.

"FUCK THAT HURT LIKE BOB BARKERS BUTTHOLE"

I had a wound on my hand similar to the wound on my leg- wait. How is that wound still there. How the fuck. I set it aside and leave it for another adventure.

"What the hell do I do with this" I ask myself

"Idk fam" I hear a voice in my head say.

"THE FUCK SAID THAT" I say aloud but not very loud.

"Me my dude, my name is (insert a name that you would like) and I'm basically your conscious.

It's at this point I believe I'm going fucking insane.

"So C/N why the fuck are you in my head and why the fuck do I have this shitty knife dagger thing that looks like a rejected sword from fucking skyrim?"

"Well Y/N as you may have noticed but I am your conscious, I have all your memories, even that one time in 6th grade where you pissed yoursel-"

"ALRIGHT C/N I GET IT"

"Well anyways Y/N, I'm gonna be teaching you how to weild this trusty dagger of mine/yours"

A/N
(Hey so I know these last few chapters have been pretty boring and awkward and have nothing to do with creepy pastas but I'm sorreh my buds, I need to develop the character and this person in your head is apart of it. Now. "C/N" means "Concious Name" so as you probably know his name is whatever because I'm lazy. Also soon enough I'm gonna be incorporating something to do with that scar on your leg that you got in chapter one. I'll try to update in the next week or so. PEACE MY BEAUTIES)