Chapter 5:A New Friend

Y/fn~your first name
Y/ln~your last name
================================ When you wake up you see a giant monster looking at you. You look around to try and see where you were. To your surprise you were where you passed out. "What happened" you said forgetting about the giant monster in front of you. Then it all came back to you.

  Wondering what happened to the giant monster you look up and see the Monster in front of you and scream"Aaaaaa"! The monster scream like it was fritend. You noticed that you scared the monster when you screamed. It looked at you with a weared look. You were wondering why the monster killed the giant spider. Then you wonder if the giant monster could talk."Can you talk" you asked The Giant Monster.

  To your surprise the giant monster answered"Oh yes I can I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name is Cy" the monster said. "So Cy why did you kill that giant spider and why did you save me" You asked Cy. "Well you see well there is a legend that says  a person with the power of flame and  super strength would save the world by killing the coal black dragon named Spike " Cy said.

"So you saved me so I could save the world" you asked Cy. "Well that and I saw your city get destroyed by spike so I decided to follow you to see if you were the person from the legend and I saw you get attacked by the giant wolf I was going to help you but they I saw you use your flame powers and  I knew it had to be you so when you went to sleep I waited for you to wake up so I could introduce myself but when you woke up I scare you on accident and, then when you ran I saw you get attacked by the giant spider and, I knew I had to help you so I did "Cy said.

  "OK well thank you Cy by the way my name is y/fn y/ln "you said to Cy. "OK hi y/fn"Cy said. "Hay Cy do you want to be friends and do you also want to be my teammate" you asked Cy. Cy smiled and said "Ya it would an honor to be your friend and also your teammate". "Grate well we better get going then" you said to Cy."OK" said Cy.
================================
Nay~ Hope you guys and gals enjoyed this chapter it took about 2 hours to make it but Ya check out my friends books out her user name is Pandacrafter but Ya guys and gals that's all to day hulk out buy.