The friend that's like a sister

As you and Cy start to walk forwarf a girl comes out of the bushes flying into a tree right in front of you. Acuple seconds after the girl flys into the tree a ruby sword flys into the tree right next to the girl. " wow !" You scream as the sword flys into the tree.

Rushing to the girl you get on your knees right next to the unconscious girl you say "Hey are you ok?" You got no response. Then you herd moving from the bushes. As you look over at the bushes a Cyclops with a giant cut on its arm comes through the bushes. The giant Cyclops roars grabbing a giant club from behind him and hitting Cy in the face knocking Cy out.

You look at Cy when he hits the floor you look at the Cyclops and charge at it yelling "you herd my friend and a girl !" The giant hits you flinging you into a tree but you didn't get knocked out. You get up and scream "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT !" As you charge at the giant Cyclops the Cyclops trying to hit you but you jump out of the way.

You jump onto the Cyclops arm. You get ready to use your fire powers when out of no were what looks like a flaming rip In the air appears right next to you. You look at the rip and to your surprise a flaming sword comes out of the rip.You grab the flaming sword and continue to run up the giant cyclops arm and you jumped towards the giant Cyclops nick and swing the sword slicing the Cyclops's head off.

As you fall you start to scream. As your screaming the girl wakes up saying " huh what happened oh good !" The girl jumps up and runs and jumps towards you and catches you before you could hit the ground. When the girl lands she asked you if you're ok.

you replied "I should ask you the same thing ." The girl replies ya I'm ok thanks for saving me though. "No problem but thanks for saving me." You're welcome *she smilies at you*. Then Cy wakes up from him being knocked out and the girl grabs her ruby sword and goes to hit Cy with it. Be For the girl could hit Cy with the sword you shout "noo!" The girl stops and looks at you and says but it's a giant. You say to the girl " ya but he's not a mean giant." The girl replies how not you say "he's my friend." The girl replies oh my bad and looks up at Cy and says sorry about that. Cy says it's ok.
______________________________________nar*Hey guys and that's all for today's chapter well hulk out.