Backstage

Much to your annoyance your sister was adamant that you take her to the Shawn Mendes concert. You weren't going to be petty and had to admit that Shawn sounded pretty good live. His voice was just so raw and natural. You really liked his song Mercy. You could tell he was singing his heart out on that stage. When the concert was over you and your sister made your way to the back to meet with him. You guys showed the security your passes and they let you guys right through.
Your sister could not hold in her excitement as she clasped her hands together, swaying back and forth. Shawn jumped off the stage and grabbed a water bottle. He took a sip as he looked around, spotting you and your sister. He smiled as he began to make his way over to you guys.
"Hey you guys made it!" He reaches out and hugs your sister who was at this point about to faint. You let out a sigh and step closer to him. I guess you realized it made no sense to be mad at him when he did nothing wrong to you.
"You did great out there tonight," you gave him a compliment. Shawn smiles shyly, his face flushing.
"Uh yeah...you thought so?" His eyes twinkled as he stared at you.
"Yeah, I don't really listen to your songs but I liked them," you admit to him. Shawn nods smiling even bigger.
"That's great! I'm glad you liked them! Do you guys want to come to my dressing room? It's a little more calmer in there then out here," he offers. You look at your sister and she nods yes.
"Okay, sure...lead the way Mendes."
Shawn grins and walks ahead of you guys. You guys followed him into the room and he shut the door behind him.
"You guys want anything?" He points to the table full of snacks and drinks.
"No we are fine, thanks." You sat on the couch, watching as Shawn fidgeted.
"So what are your names?" Shawn sits on the arm of the couch.
"I'm y/n and that's my sister y/s/n." You speak up. Your sister remained silent as she just openly stared at Shawn.
"I like your names, it's different. Where are you guys from?" He asks with genuine curiosity.
"Long Island."
He nods running a hand through his hair. "Are you single?" At that you let out a cough. Your sister snickers as she looks between Shawn and you.
"Yes..."
"I know this may be as if I'm coming on too strong but would you like to maybe...um go on like a date with...me?" Shawn blurts.
"I guess I can."