He cheats 2

It had now been a little over a month since you had seen Shawn. He tried to reach out to you, but you would ignore his calls. He even made an attempt to show up at your brother's house and obviously that didn't go so well for him.
"Y/n you need to stop moping around the house like that. You need to go out and do something." You brother's wife told you as she was getting ready to leave for work. You had offered to watch their son, who was about four years old.
"I'll take King to the park or something," you told her. She didn't argue with that because that meant you would be leaving the house.
"Alright," she told you as she went to say goodbye to her son.
"King go get your shoes so we can go," you told your nephew. He smiles and runs off to his room. While he was getting his shoes you packed a little snack for him to eat at the park. King ran back into the room his shoes on,but the laces were not tied.
"Need help?" You ask him to which King nods his head yes. You smiled and kneel down in front of him, quickly fixing the laces for him.
After making sure you had your keys and your phone you led King out the door. You watched in amusement as King skipped down the road ahead of you. The park was only two blocks away from the house, so it wasn't a long walk. At the park, you sat down at a bench, watching King run around the playground. While he was playing you took out your favorite book and began to read it. King came running over to you about an hour later asking for his snacks. He quickly gobbled it up and went back to play. By that point you were tired of reading. You took out your phone and went on your instagram. You were scrolling through the various posts, freezing on a picture that caught your eyes. It was a picture of Shawn and Amber. Seemed like he moved on to actually be in a relationship with the girl he cheated on you with. What really hurt you in the picture was that Amber was holding up a pregnancy stick. From the looks of it, it was positive. You bit your lips hard, feeling the blood spill from the cut you were making. Angrily you shoved your phone in your pocket and stood up.
"King?! It's time to go!" You called out to the younger boy. King came barreling over, stopping once he reached you.
"Do we have to leave now?" He pouts, glancing back at the other kids playing.
"Yes, I'll bring you agin tomorrow." You promise him.
When you guys got back to the house you placed some cartoons on the tv for King to watch. Your mind kept going back to the post on Shawn's page. He was going to be a father. He was going to have a baby with someone that wasn't you. He was now in a relationship with a girl he cheated on you with.
You were so angry that you wanted to make him pay for what he had done to you. All his fans thought he was an innocent nice 'gentleman', but that was going to change.
You went on your twitter and wrote out a long message.
Your twitter name : it's funny how someone can cheat on you, and get the girl he cheated on you pregnant. I guess it is what it is. Like they always say, what goes around, comes back around. Karma will be a major b.itch and I can't wait to see this all play out. ✌🏽
The people following your twitter began to send you messages.
Is this about Shawn?
Omg Shawn cheated on you?
Shawn's a cheater?
Amber is the girl that took Shawn from you?
Damn, spill the tea girl
What an ass.