birthday

"happy birthday babygirl," wesley said as he handed me a vanilla cupcake with a candle on top. i was finally 18, and he seemed more happy about it than i was which made me laugh a little.

"thank you," i said with a big smile on my face. wesleys smile is so perfect, with his white ass teeth.

"your welcome," he replied with a smile.

i blew out the candle, hearing him clap like a four year old, causing me to giggle a little.

i stood up and gave him a big hug, my head resting on his chest because i was so much shorter than him. i smell his cologne, causing him to chuckle and look at me. i ran my hands up and down his back, thanking him for always being there for me, i could definitely say he made my birthdays 1000x better.

"i love you." he whispered. i smiled, pecking him on the lips. he leaned onto the counter pulling me with him causing me to land on his lap.

my hands found there way to his sides and slowly started to move up and down his body. he rested his head on my shoulder only to be pushed off by me taking his shirt off. i pull it over his head, throwing it off to the side causing him to smile. damn that smile.

i push him down on the table, him looking at me while licking his lips. i took the cupcake that was beside him and put some of the frosting onto my finger.

i ran it down his toned stomach with a smirk across my face. i'm not usually the dominant one, but on my birthday he let me take the lead.

i looked at him licking my lips, leaning down to kiss him. i started as his neck and slowly made my way down, making sure to lick all the frosting up.

"your such a tease," he grunted when i stopped at the hem of his joggers.

"i'm sorry, daddy," i said with a smirk. i knew wes loved when i called him that so i did just to tease him a little.

he bit his lip, making a groan again. that was one of wesleys many kinks and that was my favorite to tease him about.

i unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down his legs. i slipped my hand into his boxers, feeling him harden underneath my touch. i loved the effect i had on him.

i pull his underwear down, looking at him clench his jaw while watching my every move. i lick one line up his shaft, my pointer finger rubbing his tip while looking at him through my eyelashes.

"holy shit, y/n." i smiled knowing i was in complete control at this moment. "you like this daddy?" i smirked while still looking up at him.

he nodded eagerly, causing me to stop what i'm doing and get him off the table. i grab his hand, leading him into the living room.

"sit on the couch,"i demanded waiting for him to do what i said. he soon did as told, and i stand between his legs. i slowly rub my hands down my body, starting at my chest, down to my stomach, then to the waist band of my shorts.

i unbuttoned them, still watching his reaction, i turned around and slowly bend down pulling them off. i could hear him let out a small grunt as i turned around. i saw him biting his lip trying to contain himself.

i smirk before pulling down my black thong, tossing it to him when i was down. it landed on his stomach causing him to look down and smirk. i took them off his stomach and put them to the side. i straddled him with my thighs on both sides of his.

i place him at my entrance, feeling every inch of him fill me up. i loved the feeling of him inside of me, it was heaven. i still never got used to his size which he loved.

"fuck wes," i moaned quietly. i began bouncing on top of him, my hands on his chest for more support. he was letting out throaty moans, only causing me to pick up my pace.

i covered his mouth quickly, "you like this, daddy?"

his eyes squeezed shut after i called him daddy, and i could feel his big hands go onto my waist, helping me to faster.

he started to thrust into me, and i could feel my walls clenching around him. "i'm gonna cum," i say, before a wave of pleasure washed over me.

i felt him release and i got off his lap, "fuck," he says quietly. "thanks for the birthday present daddy."

aye this is my first one, hope you liked it :)

vote and comment if you want more :)

feel free to message me if you want to be in one

words; 831

5/12/17