study buddy

you and wesley had to stay after due to the fact that you both were failing math and had to make up late work. you guys didn't know each other well, but still helped each other if needed. today you had put on a skirt and a blouse, looking exactly like how a school girl would look. welsey on the other hand was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. still lookin hot tho

"do you understand this fucking problem?" wesley said getting a little angry. "oh uh, yeah i do," you squired a little in your seat as wesley looked into your y/e/c eyes. "whats up with you?" he chuckled a little. "i- um just having a bit of a hard time focusing," you said hinting towards him. "oh I'm sorry," wesley shrugged.

as more and more time passed wesley found himself staring at your exposed legs causing his boner to show. "fucking hell" he lightly groaned. "what?" you turned your attention to the boy that was struggling to keep his posture. your eyes started to wonder down his body till you saw his hand resting on something his pants. your eyes widened but quickly looked away squeezing your pencil from both embarrassment and because you were slightly aroused.

wesley quickly noticed your behavior and decided to use this to his advantage. he began to slowly move his hands towards your thighs as he stared into your eyes. his hands touched your inner thighs making you tense up causing him to let out a little chuckle. his hands moved up further, his fingers made their way to your panties making your gasp.

"how about we take these. what do you think babygirl?" his voice turning deep and raspy. you only nodded still a little nervous. sloppily taking off your clothes, now fully aware to the fact that he was still fully clothed. "w-what about you?" you said mentally slapping yourself for being so nervous.

wesley smirked before removing his sweatshirt exposing his toned abs. removing his pants and his boxers, he smirked and looked up at you. "you caused this, now you take care of it. don't stop unless i say so" wesley finished clenching his jaw, his smirk not leaving his face. he sat back in chair waiting for you to come to him. you got down on your knees making eye contact with him before wrapping your lips around his length.

swirling your tongue around his tip, you looked up at wesley seeing his head tilted back and his hands gripped the chair. you started to go deeper and deeper around his cock. "holy shit" wesley breathed looking down at you gripping your hair tight in his hair. this urged you to keep going, going deeper so that your nose was touching his abdomen. wesley felt like he was choking on his words letting out a grunt.

"fucking hell. stop for a minute" he was breathing heavily and he leaned back in the chair trying catching his breath. "get on the desk y/n." wesley demanded. you listened to him, climbing on the desk waiting for him to do something. he climbed on the desk, hovering over you, jerking his cock before guiding it to your sex. he slid his cock through your wetness a few times before thrusting into. "oh my god, wesley" you shrieked. he smirked and began to thrust into, he started slow and steady but soon quickened his pace.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" you screamed not used to receiving this amount of pleasure.

wesley kept slamming into you until he quickly pulled out. "get on your hands and knees" he demanded clenching his jaw. you quickly got off the desk onto the floor, getting in the position he told you to get into. "good girl" he spoke slapping your ass before thrusting back into you. "such a good girl" he growled with each deep thrust he made into you.

he grabbed a fistful of your hair tugging it back towards him as he pounded you from behind. he pounded you harder than he ever pounded any other girl. wesley slammed into you a few more times before you let out a scream. "babygirl someones gonna hear, you have to be quite," he whispered covering your mouth and flipping you over.

he had one hand covering your mouth while his other one was around your throat. he began to thrust harshly and deeply into her letting out grunts while doing so. "such a good girl" wesley repeated driving you over the edge. your legs started to shale and your back started to arch, you threw your head back and grabbed onto his arm that was wrapped around your throat.

letting the knot in your stomach go, you were left speechless. wesley felt himself coming close and increased his speed, letting out grunts. your name rolled off his lips before he quickly pulled out and let himself go onto your stomach.

leaning back in the chair he finally spoke, "fuck. I'm gonna need your number babygirl."
•••
schools finally done and ima be sitting in my room doing nothing.

yeah. i wish i was kidding but i'm not.

but anyway i'm gonna try to be more active (updating my other book tomorrow ;) )

words; 881

6/26/17