A Scandal

Juan Davilla's P.O.V

The warm yellow morning light pours over me as I lazily roll over in bed. I smile when I face the beautifully muscular back of my lover. Wait a minute. This back is incredibly pale. Much paler than what I was expecting. I chuckle to myself. Must have covered bae in queso again. I gently lean over to observe the peaceful face of the man lying beside me. As I move forward, I get a better view of his hair. Hold up, those aren't poppin' curls. That's that flat ass white people hair. What in the world is going on? I advance, now curious as to who is in my bed. I jerk back when I get a glimpse of the face. Honestly Rich, what the fuck? How did you seduce me when all we were supposed to be doing is shooting hoops and listening to Ush- oh my God. He played Usher and we fucked. It all makes sense not. But how could I do this when I'm in love? All I had to do is call up my main man Nicholai because we all know how whipped he is for me. I'm whipped for him too, I'm just better at hiding it.

I hold my breath as I hear someone knock on the door. I barely have any time to get out of the bed before I'm hiding beneath it and the love of my life walks in.

"Ayo Rich, wake the fuck up. It's a beautiful ass day!"

Rich groans and I can hear him shift above me.

"Tavius and Logan wanna meet up for lunch, you cool with the dining hall™?"

There's a pause.

"Bruh... why is there another phone on your nightstand?"

He gasps before excitedly whispering a series of questions.

"Aye, you get laid? She still here? Who is she? She cute? Y'all listen to Usher?

"Dude I don't know, I don't remember." Rich interrupts

He picks up the other iPhone® and Nicholai's heart drops to his ass. He knows that phone. And he knows that the lockscreen is a picture of him. Nicholai's eyes well up with tears as he whispers...

"Juan Davilla... How could you?"