Khalil Underwood (fiction)

Khalil Underwood is my MCM. He follows me on Twitter, but he just never seems to notice me.😔😿 (fiction story) ^^ actual feeling in rl

On May 7, 2012, I finally found the man of my dreams...Khalil😻🙀 He has a sexy face and a nice body. Now every girl has a MCM or a crush..Right?? Well Khalil is my MCM wit' his fine azz 😹😉 We met at a club, and he was lookin' right 😉☺️ After staring for an hour he approached me and was like ,"Sup?" Was I nervous?? Hell yeah😒 Eventually, I hopped to the point where we could do something. 😉Sounded really thirsty though . He gave me his phone number, and we talked every single day and night. On this particular day, he wanted me to meet his parents to show them that it's official. We went to meet his parents a couple if days after he asked to meet them. When we got in his car, unexpectedly, he opened the door for me. Sexy and has manners?? I like that. We finally arrived at his parents after that long trip. His parents had an elegant brick house and lots of cars. They were very rich and fancy. Knowing that I had to take care of things, I told Khalil that I need to go home 🏠He understood my situation and took me home. As he was driving, I was tempted to make a move on him.

He refused and told me that he was...

GAY!! Yes!! Gay!

I went through a lot of trouble to get him to like me, but after all I realize that's just how life works. I can't control his decisions and he can't control mine. Unusually, I understood that his orientation was different from other men. Lmfao for some reason I truly believe that this lesson is "DONT JUDGE A BOOK BU ITS COVER." He looked fine and sexy but his orientation made me look from different angles.

SocialMedia

@_BluntSm0k3rz_ (Twitter)

Fvckyobishniqqa.tumblr.com

Sweet_Ass_Candy_ (kik)

Ask.fm/BluntSm0k3rz_