Chapter 2| Feelings Come Out

OH MY FRIKAN GOD! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!

I grabbed Louis' hand, he was as shockedd as I was, but I needed him now, more than ever. Louis was obviously confused so when he saw where I was looking he had the same look on my face. Harry looked around and when his eyes met mine they locked in place and wouldn't move. I started to walk down the hallway, basically dragging him down the hallway, when we got to a quiet place we didn't even speak we were too shocked to speak.  

After about 10 minutes of silence I finally spoke up, "Sorry for grabbbing your hand and dragging you down the hallway like that." I told him, my voice shaky and quiet. He looked up at me, with those blue eyes that I love so much, "It's ok I didn't really mind you grabbing my hand.",he answered shyly. "That guy I was looking at, I knew him from my mom." I half explained, its hard fir me to talk about my mom since she passed. "Oh, did you guys you know 'hook up'." I was shocked by his question but since we were still holding hands in the hallway and we were more than friends to each other i gave him the most honest answer ,"No, we met in Middle School and he was really shy and we never really talked, my mom and his mom hung out alot so we just talked. You have nothing to worry about he isn't a problem he won't mess wwith 'us'." I looked him in the eyes the whole time and I knew he believed me why wouldn't he? I told him the honest truth.

So after I told him my little 'story' we walked off to class together, our hands still held togther.When i got to science he surprised me by givng me a peck on the cheek and I flushed and walked off to class.

L*O*U*I*S

Oh My Gosh

I can't believe I just kissed Anna, I wanted to do that since she walked in the doors of the school. Then when she saw this 'Harry' dude and she squeezed my hand my heart started racing, after she dragged me down the hall away from our friends and everyone else in the school she explained how she and Harry's mom used to hang out with him and middle school, she empahsized hang out but I don't think she even realized she empahsized it. After our little talk I walked her to science I gave her a peck on the cheek surprising her and my self but she didn't seem mad so I gave her a soft smile and left her to think and got to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh did you guys like my second chapter? I'm probably not that good at writing but I will get better please Vote and tell your friends about the story.

Thanks :D <3