Chapter 3|Why Do I Care?

H*A*R*R*Y*S Point Of View

What the hell just happened? I finally came back with my mum to the US for no good reason, dragged my ass out of bed, drove to this shit of a school and there she was Anna, and she was standing next to a guy who I had never met. She hadn't seen me yet but when she did I forced my eyes to lock on her brown ones. Once we made eye contact she squeezed the guys hand she was standing next to, he was as confused as she was. She dragged him down the hallway and away from me. Everyone was looking at me as if I had killed someone. I flashed an innocent dimple smile and all the girls giggled and melted. Typical, I walked over to some girls, "Hey can you guys show me where the office is?" I asked them making my english accent even more thick just to see how they would react. One of the girls walked to me and said, "Hi my name is Marilyn, ya know like Marilyn Monroe, whats your name English boy?" She quickly dodged the question and forced one on me, she turned the tables pretty fast.

"My name is Harry Styles, Guess its nice to meet you Marilyn." I gave her a genuine smile not to be rude or anything but she was getting on my fucking nerves. "So are you gonna show me the office or not?" I wasn't trying to be rude or anything but I wanted to get my schedule and get away from these god damned people. "Yea uh right this way Styles." 

"So are you like from England cause you have like a really hot accent."  Why would she ask this question? Obvioulsy I am from England. "Yes I'm from England, so are we almost at this stupid offfice?!"  I was starting to get real pissed.

Finally we arrived at the office it felt like it took an hour cause the girl wouldn't stop talking. I was practically ripping my hair out of my head. I dismissed her with a smile 'promising' I would talk to her later, yea that wasn't going to happen. I got my schedule and my first class was science, oh the joy. I wonder if Anna is in that class, why am I thinking of this stuff?! We never even hooked up we just hung out in Middle School together.I'm going crazy.

I got to science early considering everything that happend between Anna, the dude she was with, and Marilyn. I sat in the middle of the class cause the back wasn't a good place for me. I liked to get good grades but with my 'look' I can't look like a 'nerd' that would ruin me.

Before class started I looked to the door and there she was, Anna, standing there holding hands with that dude she obviously liked. To my surprise and obviously to Anna's surprise he gave her a peck on the cheek and for some reason I got the weirdest feeling. 

Was I feeling jealousy?! No I don't even like her. Oh My God Im So Fucked Up! UGHH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the chapters are short D:

Vote and Share