Chapter 53

Harry's POV

Three days later Adriana is out of the hospital. Louis and Niall thought it would be a great idea if the four of us went out to lunch. Louis picked a small pizza place not far from Adriana's. Adriana being pregnant wasn't all that great. She was happy some times but it was rare. Most of the time her mood swings were in place, she was ethier crying way to much or yelling at someone. 

"You took the wrong turn," I look over at my pregnant girlfriend as she drove. 

Of course I hated the fact that she was driving but she wouldn't have left the house if I were to drive. She hated that there were things she couldn't do now that she was pregnant and one of them were the clothing she had to wear. 

"No I didn't," Adriana frowns. 

"Babe the GPS says you had to turn right and you took a left," I said pointing on the screen under the radio. 

"Are you sure?" I smirked. 

She turns left and in front of us is the pizza place. "Yes Harry I'm sure. I've lived here for most of my life I know where the hell I am suppsoed to drive," She snapped. 

She was in a bad mood today. 

Atleast that's my guess. 

I jump out of the car and open her door, I hold out my hand and she sighs stepping down into the ninty degree weather. 

"I hate this weather," She hissed. 

"Cheer up you have a couple more months to go," I smile kissing her cheek. 

Adriana doesn't say anything as she opened the door and Louis waves us over. Adriana looks at the booth. 

"Should we get a table instead?" Louis askes, looking at the space. 

"Are you calling me fat?" Adriana's eyes start to water. 

Louis' mouth opens and closes like a fish. I know how to get Adriana back to a calm state but I would rather watch Louis suffer for a bit. 

"No! Of course not it's just now you have a stomach the size of a football-"

"Excuse me!" Adriana shrieks, her face red. 

Niall brings his drink to his lip to keep from laughing. Louis face shows a flash of paniack at what was going to happen. 

"Babe calm down," I whisper rubbing her shoulders. 

"You're not fat Adriana you're just pregnant!" Louis says. 

 "Then stop calling me fat!" Adriana snapped at him as I pulled up a chair. 

I gave Louis a look and he sighed. "Sorry," He mumbled. 

"Have you picked out baby names?" Niall asked, changing the subject. 

"Well we are stuck on two," I say. "It's a tie between Spencer and Henry," I say as Adriana looks at the menu. "Oh and Ashton!"

"Yup," Adriana said. 

She let out a small sigh as she set down the menu. "I need to pee," She sighs standing and waddling towards the bathroom. 

"Okay lets do this quick," Niall said. "Liam sent me to get his stuff."

"You should try it mate it's amazing," Louis says as he takes the small white package out of his bag. He quickly shoves it back in.

"Fifty," I say. 

"You're really charging me?" Niall huffs. 

"The guy we get it from expects some money back. It's fifty or nothing," I say. 

Niall frowns digging into his pocket for the money. "Does Adriana know you sell this stuff and take it?"

I shake my head. "And you better keep it to your damn self too. I know she hates that I drink and if she finds out that I take these every once and a while she'll toss me in a heart beat."

Niall nods and hands me the money, I reach into my pocket and take out the pills handing them to Niall. 

"Why don't you justs stop with them?" Niall raised an eyebrow. 

I rolled my eyes. "If I could I would. But the guy I get them from is threatning to tell everyone and I don't feel like having managment up my ass ya'know?" I said. 

Niall nods and puts the pills in his pocket. The door to the restroom opens and I sit up as Adriana waddles back. She lets out a sigh sitting down and fans herself with her hand. 

"It's way to hot," She says taking her water. 

"Sorry, I'll just leave the room," Niall jokes. 

Adriana rolls her eyes plafully and smiles. I smile and take her hand pulling the menu closer to me and letting out a small cough. 

"Well, lets order," I smile. 

"Let's!"

I look back at Niall, knowing he's bad at keeping secrets. I just hope he can keep this one from her. I still have to find a way to tell Adriana about Josh without Josh or Niall spilling the beans on what I do in my spare time. 

.

.

{Hey guys! This fanfic is moving up! I just want to say thank you so much! If you like my fanfics you should go check out my new one called The Island. It's about Harry being stuck on an island with a blind teenage girl, Elena. After a plane crash. 

Vote

Comment.

Let's get this fanfic to the top 100's if we do there will be a speical surprise!

Follow my insta for imagines

@SxualStyles }