When.

Today's my day off,what to do ?.

I mean I could finish my book (that I'm doing for my own enjoyment). No that can wait.

I know.

"Stiles,how many more boxes" Your probably very suspicious as to what's going on "I've got the last one" Stiles shouts from his Jeep,Yes Stiles is moving in. Okay I know what you're thinking "isn't it a bit short into the relationship for him to be moving in,what about your 'issues' does he know about those". Well Me and Stiles seem to have a very healthy relationship so what's the problem,I feel if he moves in it'll only grow. And to be honest,he doesn't know everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trapped in a dark room,it's cold and I'm crying. I can hear foot steps on each side of the room,I tried my best to figure out where I was and judging by the desk I just bumped into I have a feeling I'm back at school. A voice booms in my head "Lydia,take a seat" I cautiously sit in the chair and ask the voice in my head what I need to do "look in front of you Lydia,all answers will be revealed if you look ahead" what answers ?.

My dream gets cut off when I hear Stiles saying my name,not softly like he usually does but he's shouting it,it gets louder as my eyes open,slowly. "Lydia,are you okay" I nod softly at his question "I'm fine why do you ask?" he wraps me in his arms and exhales deeply,like he'd been holding his breath since he was born "Lydia,you were crying and shouting,did you have a bad dream" "kinda,sorry if I woke you up" he shook his head "it's fine,can you explain what happened" I nod

"There was a voice in my head telling me what to,I was in a dark room which turned out to be a classroom,the voice sounded like a man he instructed me to sit on a desk and look forward and that all the answers would be revealed I'm not sure what that means' it didn't take Stiles long to respond "I know what it means" my eyes widened "tell me" he let me go and stood up "I will soon" I shook my head at him "why can't I know now" "Lydia,you should get ready for work" I avoided his statement "when Stiles,when?" "when you finish the dreams". Then he just walked off,I felt utterly confused what did he mean,was there something I wasn't told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles's p.o.v

Why now just when our relationship was going good,why did peter have to start now. I hopped in the car with a set intention of being at the animal clinic. I rang two of the only people who knew what was going on,Scott and Allison.

"Scott,it's started she had the first bit of the dream"

"Are you sure"

"she was in the school,she heard peter in her head"

"Are you going to deaton's"

"yeah I am,could you and Allison come"

"sure,we'll be there soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open the door to the animal clinic and walk inside,Deaton kindly greeted me at the front desk "is everything okay Stiles" I shake my head "can we talk somewhere more,private" he knew what I meant by 'private' and so he led me into his operating room,yup exactly where I want to talk about my girlfriend finding out what happened almost 5 years ago.

"So she's started the dreams" "I might of said something though" Deaton frowned "Stiles what did you tell her" "I might of told her there'd be more" I was about to say sorry when Scott and Allison walked in "Stiles this better be important I let Lydia think I was sick" I peered at Scott "Bro you didn't tell her" Scott looked at the ground "sorry I thought it'd be better if we were here first".

"Allison you remember when we wiped any memories Lydia had of me after I turned void" Allison nodded her head "well Peter was the one to do it,and with anything he does something has to happen on his benefit,he told me that when he was ready he'd start getting inside her head whilst she slept and of course that's now,all of the memories will come back in a series of 11 dreams in the end she'll remember what I did". "Oh my god,really,now,just when you guys are becoming a couple again" I nod "I know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia's p.o.v

I swiped my card through the sign out thing and walked to my car not giving any notice to the constant voices in my head which I had grown to know very personally which meant I was shocked when a new one appeared. "Hello Lydia,you will find out who I am soon enough but for now sleep and you'll figure it out" a horn broke me out of my trance,I kept walking to my car searching my mind for a way of closure as to what had happened in the past 24 hours.

Silence.That's all my ears heard.Silence.It felt good but it meant that something was going to go terribly wrong either now or even in a year I took little to no notice to it though I just let the silence settle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles's Jeep was parked in the driveway which was reassuring,I opened the door to the smell of food,I didn't know Stiles could cook.

There were rose petals all over the floor leading to the backyard,from the front door I could see a faint light gleaming through the backdoor.I found a note on the bench from Stiles I smiled at what I read "I'm outside with a surprise,go upstairs you'll find more there,love Stiles xo" I followed his instructions and walked upstairs to our bedroom,on the bed lay a black dress it was absolutely beautiful I cried over how beautiful it was,the second note read "I hope the dress fits,once your dressed come outside,love Stiles xo".

I slipped on the dress and gasped at my reflection I looked amazing,I mean the last time I felt like this was at school prom I feel like a million bucks,I realize I'm taking a little to long so I slip on some black heels and go downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's fairy lights everywhere,I can see Stiles sitting at the table in the distance which is where I walk,although the heels make walking on grass a nightmare I'm determined to get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I break out in a smile when I see Lydia walking towards me,she looks absolutely breathtaking even without the dress. "Wow Lydia you look stunning" her cheeks blush "Thank you not only for the dress,but for everything" I grab her hand and stare at her face "Lydia I'm sorry about how I walked off this morning I should've stayed and explained everything to you" she shook her head "Stiles you don't need to be sorry I'm over it,lets just enjoy what you did for us" I smile.

The dinner was amazing,we had an amazing night and we were so happy there in the backyard in our own little bubble just talking and smiling and laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets just say that Stiles and Lydia did a little more than eat dinner that night ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid down on the bed and smiled,hopefully I sleep peacefully tonight without that awful dream coming back 'just think of things that make you happy'

I closed my eyes.

I'm sitting in a desk......

.

.

.

Hey guys I'm back from my holiday so hopefully updates will be more frequent. Thank you so much for your never ending support.

Jade xo