Chapter 8:

"Alright, let's go to the Vampire Council." Said Erica while she was dragging Sarah. "What?, I thought you said Jessie was going to decide my fate!" Yelled Sarah. "I know, Jessie is apart of the Vampire Council." Said Erica. "Since when?!" "Ever since he was born. He was apart of the good side until the Witch of the Blue Moon changed him." Said Erica. There was a long silence until they arrived. "Here we go." "I'll never let you win!" Yelled Sarah. Sarah then elbowed Erica in the stomach. "You b!tch." Said Erica. Erica then bit Sarah on the wrist. "Is that the best you can do?!" Yelled Sarah. Sarah wrapped her hand around her wrist due to the bleeding. Erica then started pulling Sarah's hair. "Ouch! I'll let you bite me, but nobody grabs my hair." Sarah kicked Erica in the chest which resulted in Erica laying on the floor. Sarah took out a wooden stake and pointed it at Erica. "Got any last words?!" Roared Sarah. In the shadows, Ethan and Benny have been watching the whole thing. "Sarah, you can't do this!" Said Ethan. "Well, if I don't, Erica will kill the Vampire Council. Erica has been working with May and Jessie. They're trying to bring back the black army and conquer the world." Sarah said. "Wow, you're smarter than I thought." Erica said. "So?! What's it going to be?!" Yelled Benny. "Yeah, what will it be?" A ray of light turned on and revealed the person's face. "Jessie, have you been watching us?" "Yes, I have and I'm dying to find out what you'll do; just Keep notice that if you don't kill Erica, you'll be punished by the Vampire Council." "What do you mean? It's like you want her to kill me!" Yelled Erica. "Of course I do." Said Jessie. "You're on the good side?" Asked Benny. "Yes, but I just wanted it to be mysterious because you guys will never believe me." Said Jessie. "So, what will it be?" Asked Ethan. "Don't kill me, we've been friends since forever. Remember when I was just a geeky girl who loved 'Dusk'? You were like my only friend no matter what other people thought. You can trust me. I won't try to conquer the world anymore. How about we just let things go back to normal?" Said Erica. "How can I trust you?" Asked Sarah. "Look at me. I'm being truthful." Said Erica. "I don't see you being truthful." Said Sarah. The wooden stake that Sarah pointed at Erica was then punctured through Erica's neck. "Sarah, how could you?!" Yelled Ethan. "Well done." Said Jessie. Jessie took ahold of Erica's dead body and vanished. "What is he going to do with a dead body?" Asked Benny. "I don't know. He's seen many people die from time to time. I'm pretty sure he knows what to do.."