Chapter 10

NATSU POV (Present time)

Its a beautiful day to go at the guild, not because i can pick some mission but because i can see my bestfriend luce again..im going to tell her how i feel about her.."Hey natsu, are you just going to stand there or you're going to enter the guild?"-happy asked "but i should ask mira for help.."

"Oi..oi..Natsu are you listening?"-he asked "what if she will just tease me about it? Naah it doesn't matter, i just need to ask her some advice"

"NATSU!!!"

"Huh? Sorry happy what is it again?"-i said "i didn't noticed Happy was talking to me...

"Are you going to enter the guild or not?"-he said getting pissed

"Shessh..of course i am, im going to see luce again.."-i said

"Ayieee...you liiiiiiiiiiikeeeeee her don't you?"-happy said "oh crap...how does he know?"..

"Oh..just shut it cat.."-i said as i open the door "Ohayo minna"

"Oh the salamander is here.."-gajeel said

"Hi gajeel..wheres levy.?"-i said as i teased him

"Very funny salamander.."-gajeel said

I chuckled and went to the counter along with happy to asked mira "hey mira"-we said in unision

"Hey Natsu...hey happy.."-mira said

"Happy go to Carla.."-i said "Nande?(why)" "Nothing..you said you want to greet her right?" "Oh yeah right.."-he said as he fly away

"Why did you told Happy to go to Carla?"-mira asked "umm..i have something to ask you and i don't want Happy to hear it.."-i said

"Sodane..okay what is it?"-she asked "wait..why do I feel like this is already happened.." "Natsu? Hey natsu...what are you trying to say that you don't want happy to hear it?"

"Mira, this is weird.." "Huh?" "Why do I feel like this is already happened like- " "Déjà vu?" "Yeah like that.." "I had to admit, I'm feeling that you asked me some advice for Lucy caus-- " "wait.. how did you know?" "The what?"

"That I'll be needing advice for Lucy.." I said

"Oh..you're gonna confessed to her right?" She asked "yeah.." I said

"Jus--" "just let her feel that you're sincere to your feelings for her.." I said "yeah, that's it.." She said "oh there she comes.."

"What's up natsu.." Lucy said

"Uh Luce can I talk to you?" I asked "sure.." She continued "what is it?"

"Ummm *blush* you see- I - where should I start.." I took a deep breath "okay here it goes" I looked at her and said "Luce, when I met you, I knew I was love in first sight..but I was so stupid back then not to tell my feelings for you, every time when I saw you with some other guy, I felt like my heart is going to explode in anger, my heart keeps telling me to say this but every time I tried, I always chickened out..there was also the time I feel like we should just still be friends and not lovers, but when I saw you getting upset, I can't help but to protect and make you happy, that's why I'm going to tell you this..Lucy Heartifillia, I love you..i really do and my life won't complete without you" I finally said it!!"

When I said it to her, she just looked at me not saying anything.."Is she going to reject me?" "It's okay, if you don-" but I was interrupt when a pair of lips kissed me. I was shocked at first but I kissed her back...we backed away for air.."woah..I didn't know that kissing is like running a 100 meter dash.." "I love you too Natsu" she said "wait what?"

"Really? You love me too?" I asked as she nodded.. I smiled and kissed her again making our comrades cheered

"Congrats!!!"

"Nalu finally happen!!"

"Luce, can I be your boyfriend?" I asked

"Of course natsu..and I LOVE YOU.." She replied as I smiled "Love you too luce❤️❤️❤️"

"Awwww Nalu for the win!!! Nalu! Nalu! Nalu!" Our comrades cheered "Nalu Forever!!"

"YES NALU IS FOREVER NO REPHRASE THAT, IT WILL BE INFINITY!!! We yelled

"I'm glad I confessed to Luce, it really made my life complete...now that she's mine..no one will ever break us apart cause she's mine and I'm hers..."

❤️❤️❤️~FIN~❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️~FIN~❤️❤️❤️

"Hey guys!! I hope you like this story..and thanks for supporting!!😆😆😆😆 I really appreciate it..'Till the next book then, sayonara👋👋👋
This is your author..
~NaluShipper~
........

Signing off