Chap 18: Sneak attack

Random Facts:

If you change this sentence around "Mr owl ate my metal worm" it says the same thing! just thought people should knowXD 

"Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis" is an actual English word, meaning "a disease caused by inhaling volcanic ash, dust, or substance."

The term "nerd" originated from Dr. Seus's 1950's book, "If I ran a Zoo."

The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want. (I always have this problem!)

Ps: another upload before i forget, and since last upload was really short:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Sneak attack:)

As soon as I parked the car into my driveway right next to my aunts 2011 silver Nissan Altima Coupe, Macy was already drunkenly skipping towards my front door.

“Thanks for waiting” I called out slowly following after her.

I pulled out my black sparkle house keys and quickly inserted it into the key lock. I pushed open the door, and made a welcome gesture into the house for Macy. Macy curiously walked inside, observing all the photos of my childhood on the walls.

“Awe! You look so cute!” she squealed, “I could just pinch you’re chubby cheeks! I want to give you a hug”

She grabbed a frame holding my baby picture and crushed it to her chest, giving it a hug. I shook my head at her antics. I grabbed her arm, and dragged her with me towards the kitchen.

“Do you want anything to eat?” I asked as I rummaged through the refrigerator, looking for a drink. I pulled out two cold water bottles, one for the both of us, and placed them on the counter.

“Can I have a sandwich?” she asked.

“Yep” I said popping the P at the end. She fluttered her eyelashes at me and pouted. “What?”

“Can you make it for me?” Macy questioned

“Nope” I said yet again popping the P at the end, smirking at her.

“Pretty pretty please?” she begged, widening her eyes at me making her looking innocent. I shook my head, answering her question. She jumped off the chair she was sitting on, and slid on to her knees, crawling over towards me. She grabbed my leg and hugged it pretending to fake cry, while I tried to shake her off, but she had a pretty strong grip.

“Please, please, please, please, please-“She obnoxious loud begging was interrupted by my aunt yelling from the other room.

“Just make her a goddamn sandwich already!”

Macy screamed and jumped up in surprise a little too quickly and fell on her ass. She quickly shot up again and ran behind me, using me as a shield.

“Wow, now I know who I can trust with my life” I sarcastically commented, which got me a slap on my shoulder and a loud “SHHH!” in my ear.

“Who was that!?” she whispered harshly.

I ignored her as I saw my aunt walking sneakily in the backyard. What the hell? She saw me glancing at her and she raised her pointer finger to her lips, telling me to shut up. I rolled my eyes, and braced for Macy’s scream, when I realized what my aunt was up to.

“BOO!” My aunt yelled from behind us, shocking Macy.

“AHHHHHH!” Macy ran out of the kitchen, and ran in a random direction seeking safety from the non-harmful stranger who is my aunt.