Ch.2

NICOLE'S P.O.V

Oh god we're so stupid. They probably thought we were some mental girls who are fangirls, if they even know what that means... We were finally at Jessica's house, but we were waiting for Jessica and Krista to get here since they were way behind us. They came really fast and Jessica took her key out and opened the door as fast as possible and we went in before the Magcon people could see us. "Oh my god. Guys that did not just happen." Krista said as she slid with her back down on the door. "Well it did deal with it. Brb I'm going to go scream in my pillow." Jessica said and ran. "Oh my shit! They are staying next door guys what do we do?" I asked looking out the window as I saw them taking their luggages in the house. All of a sudden we heard a muffled scream, but it could still be heard and we all knew then it was Jessica. "Oh my god. I cannot" Krista said laughing.

"Guys I want seven eleven!" I said. "Yeah let's go!" Cassy said really eager. We all laughed and went out. "Guys I can't go outside or I'll fangirl! They're all outside I'm freaking out because they're staying here the whole summer." Kally said. And I looked outside and they were outside and if we all went out there we would've started squeezing and it would be weird. "Oh guys I have an idea!" Jessica said. "Ok so you know how Zach lives behind me? Well we can climb over the wall and go out from that way. I always do that." She said. We all stared at her. "Well you know just to hang out! So stop looking at me like that. He is dating Cassy and we're only friends." She pouted. Jessica texted Zach saying we were gonna go through his backyard and leave.

"Ok let's go!" Jessica said. We snuck out the back door and we could see through Jessica's gate that the guys were all outside playing around. "Can someone go on the other side? I don't wanna throw my penny board over." Krista said. "Sure I'll go." I said Jessica pushed a trash can over to the wall so I could climb over. I was standing on top of the trash can and I could see a perfect view of the guys. Oh. My. god. "Guys they're all shirtless and playing basketball." I said looking down at them. The girls started freaking out and told me to hurry up so they don't see us. I hopped over and landed on the nice green grass. It kinda hurt my feet though. "Wait what about the bikes?!" I yelled.

CASSY'S P.O.V

I was sitting on the top of the brick wall ready to jump off when Nicole finally asked "Wait what about the bikes?!" I face palmed and looked at Jessica "Just use the scooters I'll throw them over." She said. We agreed and I landed on the grass. "Guys look Jessica and I are ninjas!" Krista said. They were probably rolling on the floor pretending to be a ninja... I honestly don't know what is wrong with them. "Watch out we're throwing stuff over!" Jessica yelled. Nicole and I backed up and they threw the scooters over and Krista made us catch her penny board.

"Ahh omg guys Hayes and I made eye contact! Haha just kidding I wish!" Krista said whisper yelling. I could hear Jessica laughing. Krista jumped over the brick wall and yelled some ninja thing and she landed on her feet then rolled and said "ouch that wasn't part of my plan." Nicole and I started laughing at how bad she hurt herself this is the second time today. All of a sudden I tripped on my own feet and fell. Then we all started laughing. "Guys shut up they saw and can hear us! Run!" Jessica said laughing as she jumped over the fence. We ran inside of his house and saw him in the kitchen. "Hey Cassy!" He said excited that I was here. He ran over and hugged super tight. "Babe I know you're excited, but I can't breathe." I managed to speak he laughed and let me go. "Stop not in front of us we don't have a boyfriend!" Nicole and Krista said. We laughed and Jessica said. "Well we're gonna go to seven eleven." I kissed his cheek and we left.

We were finally at seven eleven then Nicole said "Hey isn't that the van the Magcon guys drove with?" We looked over and Krista cussed. "Guys I might fangirl omg and when I fangirl I laugh so much omg." We laughed at her and just walked in. We were picking candy when Krista ran over and almost fell "Guys all the fucking Magcon boys are at the isle right next to us." She said giggling and biting her lower lip trying not to be heard. But that didn't help since Nicole didn't know I was right behind her when, when she turned around she screamed. So we all started laughing even harder and Krista was on the floor and she couldn't breathe, but she was still laughing so hard. She tried covering her mouth and people who were passing by gave us weird looks.