Ch. 4

CASSY'S P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Jessica's alarm on her phone, well we all did. "Shut that damn thing off it's to early." Krista said shoving her face in the pillow.

"Get up loser we're going shopping. Haha see what I did there? Anywhore we still have to pick Sam up still and then go to the Embassy Suites. So get your lazy arse up." Jessica said throwing a pillow at her. She groaned and she got up.

After we all changed Krista got the keys for the car. Yes, we can all drive. We learned when we were 15 and got our license early, I honestly don't know why the driver ed people let us. "You guys wanna get some breakfast first at Jack in the Box?" We all nodded and we laced up our shoes and walked out. Just at the same time all the other guys walked out. "What a coincidence." I said laughing.

"Yup! Where are you guys... Or girls going?" Jack asked.

"Well we're gonna go to Jack and the Box first, pick up our friend since she wants to see Austin, and then we're going to go to Embassy Suites for Magcon." Nicole said. "Oh ok we'll see you girls later Bart is at the hotel waiting for us." Taylor said looking up from his phone. They all waved and Jack winked at me. I swear this boy will be the death of me.

NICOLE'S P.O.V

"Ok where to first?" Krista asked. "Let's go to pick Sam up and after we can go to Jack in the Box cause it's on the way to the hotel." I said. She nodded and she started the engine.

We pulled up to Sam's house and we all unbuckled fast and ran to her door. Cassy knocked and we waited for about a minute until the door opened showing Sam's mom. "O hi girls Sam is gonna be down soon. Or now." She said. "Hi Sam!" We all said in sync. "Hi! Alright see you in three days mom I'll call you tonight and before you ask yes I have everything ready. Bye mom love you!" Sam said. She then kissed her mom's cheek and we walked to the car.

Once we were all buckled up Samantha's mom waved bye and we backed out the drive way. All of a sudden I got a notification for my dms on twitter. HOLY BALLS WHAT?! "Guys Cam dmed me what do I do?" I said breathing fast trying to hold my scream in.

"Well, first breathe normally, second open up the dm, and lastly just freaking respond." Jessica said. And I did exactly what she said to do. Wow with just one word that Cameron said he can make me go crazy. How wonderful.

Through the whole ride I've been texting Cam, this made me become more calm and it never got awkward and I'm pretty awkward.

KRISTA'S P.O.V

Nicole has been quiet for like half the ride through the whole ride since she kept texting Cam. "Guys we're here!" I yelled. Nicole's looked up away from her phone really fast and she ran to the hotel entrance. "Oh my god." Jessica said. We all walked into the hotel and since Cam texted Nicole a secret entrance to get into we followed her to some meeting room. My heart began to beat fast. "Oh my gosh my heart is going crazy right now guys." I said. They all nodded in agreement.

Cassy slowly opened the door and all the guys turned their heads to us. "Oh hey girls! Come on in!" Shawn said with a smile he got up leaving his guitar next to Jacob and walking over to us, well Jessica we all turned around and I smirked at her. While they were talking we separated and went to talk to the rest of the boys.

I of course went to Hayes he took his head off his arm and looked up at me. "So Mr. Grier I didn't get to talk to you this morning and you look pretty tired right now." I said while pulling a chair out and sitting in front of him. He nodded his head "Well I was thinking about someone all night." He said with a smirk. My eyes widened a little and I looked down with a blushing face. Not just that but my heart was racing and probably going to pop out my chest and run away.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I was talking to Shawn about him going on tour with Austin soon and I didn't freak out as much, surprisingly... "So a lot of people have been waiting for an album, or at least a single to come out from you." I said. "Yeah that's why I haven't been in Magcon for a while. I'm glad I was able to come to this Magcon." He said with a smile. "Oh really and why is that?" Oh my gosh that sounded better in my head. It sounded like I was flirting. " Well cause I got to see you." He said and winked at me. Ok this isn't real life omg omg!

After talking for a few minutes the guys had to be called up for the opening acts, so that meant Jacob went first and Shawn was going to perform. I was so excited since I finally get to see Shawn perform. "Hey everybody!" Shawn said while girls were screaming. "Alright so I'm going to sing a song for someone today" Shawn said and he began singing I'm Yours.

Half way through the song he was sweating a little and his voice cracked. His face got a little red at the end of the song. "Sorry guys that wasn't very good someone made me nervous aka the person I dedicated this song to." All of a sudden a girl yelled out "Who is it?!" And everybody followed along. Shawn looked at Taylor and Taylor gave him a thumbs up and nodded his head. "Ok uhm... I dedicated this song to..."

~

~

~

~

CLIFFHANGER YASSSS! Ok anyway this chapter wasn't good 😂. And you guys should check my other fanfic out it's about Cameron and Jordan Finch but I might change Jordan to Shawn 😂 so ya. Don't forget to comment and vote for this story :) k buh bye! ~Krista