Ch. 5 (i think)

SHAWN'S P.OV

Oh gosh I'm sweating like crazy! Jessica was staring at me wondering if I was okay. She's the one who made me nervous, she's the one who's making me fell like this. "I uhm... I can't do this." I said running off the stage with my guitar in my hand. Girls were screaming my name to come back out, but I was already back stage.

"Whoa bro what happened I thought you were going to call Jessica on the stage." Taylor said. "I know I was about to, but I just got so nervous, not just that but girls might give her hate and I don't want that." I said. "Well, Shawn I'm a pretty tough girl I hope I can handle a little hate." We heard a voice say Taylor and I jumped a little since she surprised us. I knew it would be Jessica when we turned around.

"Oh uh hey Jessica I'm going to leave you two alone..." Taylor said walking backwards out the door. "You did awesome Shawn don't worry." She said giving me a smile. "Oh uh thanks." I said nervous wow I've never felt like this before. Well Taylor was such a good help.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Are you alright?" I asked Shawn. "Uhm yeah. Jessica I have a question for you." He said. I nodded telling him to ask away. "Okay so I have a crush on this girl and I want to ask her out, but the problem is I think she likes Cameron or Nash." He said. Wow, I thought last night he liked me I guess I was wrong besides why would a guy like him like me. " uh uhm I think you should go ahead and say 'Hi, so I like you. And I have a question, will you go on a date with me?' " I told him. It breaks my heart knowing he likes someone and it's not me.

After Shawn kinda blanked out a little I said "Well I should uh get back out there. See ya later." I started walking and I almost pushed the door open when Shawn grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and he said, "Hi, so I like you a lot. And I have a question, will you go on a date with me this Tuesday? I know this is really early to ask, but I really do like you." I smiled at what he said and I nodded my head and said "yes" I smiled and jumped into his arms and I laid my head on his shoulder. This is the best day ever.

NICOLE'S P.O.V

After Shawn and Jessica came out they had these really big smiles on their faces. And so we asked Jessica "what happened." Her smile got more wide and she said "I'll tell you later." We nodded and just danced along to the music that was playing.

When we were dancing along Cam grabbed a mic and said "Today some of the guys and I are going to bring some of you up to dance with us!" All the girls started screaming saying pick me Cam! I just stood there giggling at Cam's curious face, and he was searching through the place looking for someone. His eyes finally landed on me and he said "You, Nicole!" Some girls turned to me and gave me glares and some were just smiling at me, but then of course there were my friends saying "Yas Nicole get some!" And after they started pushing me to get to the front as Cam held his hand out to help me out onto the stage.

Cam leaned down next to my ear and whispered "You me tomorrow night at six p.m." He stood up right again and winked but nobody really seemed to notice. I put my head down and blushed. Thank God Cam didn't see when he grabbed my right hand and twirled me around. Oh this boy will be the death of me.

CASSY'S P.O.V

When the boys were picking some girls to dance on stage with Jack picked me and my heart was literally racing! Krista and Jessica smirked at me when I walked up and Jack helped me onto the stage. "Soooooooo Cassy how is Magcon so far?" He asked with a wink. "It's very fun I'm glad I got to come." I said with a smile and a slight blush on my face.

"Great! Cause the boys and I thought of bringing all of you girls to the rest of our mag cons in LA!" He said.

"That's wonderful! I'm pretty sure we will all be able to go." I said.

KRISTA'S P.O.V

Jessica, Sam, and I were still in the crowd pushing each other around and making a fool of ourselves cause nobody on stage chose to dance with us cause we're loners yuh know the usual. And I gotta admit I was kind of jealous of the girl that Hayes was dancing with. She looked so pretty and there was me. O well.

After Magcon we met the boys backstage and we all decided to go out and eat at in and out! I love their burgers they're heaven!

Once we got to in and out we took up about eight tables and ordered our food.

I sat across from Hayes Shawn next to him and Jessica across from Shawn. Jessica, Shawn, Cam, and Nicole were all watching vines together so that basically left me and Hayes, let's just say it was pretty awkward for the first few minutes.

"So uhm Krista, I was thinking if you'd like to go to six flags with me tomorrow with me and my friend. I haven't seen my friend in a while since he moved to Cali. And don't worry he's taking his girlfriend so you can talk with her." He said. I love roller coasters! I've never been to Six Flags though.

"I'd love to! I love roller coasters. I'll just ask my mom cause the girls and I were planning to hang tomorrow. I'm pretty sure she'll say yes though." I said really excited.

"Cool I'll pick you up at 11:30 that is if your mom says yes of course." He says chuckling lightly.

NICOLE'S P.O.V

When we all went back to Jessica's house and once we got into her room I screamed "I have exciting news!" And all the girls asked what. "Alright so Cam and I are going out tomorrow at 6!" I squealed with a wide smile on my face. We all started jumping on the bed then all of a sudden I stopped jumping and said, "Wait Jessica what were you going to tell us about you and Shawn?"

Then they all stopped jumping and Jessica said, "Well Shawn and I are going out on Tuesday next week." With a smile and we all screamed.

"Wait that's not all," Krista said, "Hayes and I are going to six flags tomorrow..." We didn't wait for her to finish so we just squealed in excitement. "WAIT! I wasn't finished. It's not a date, well at least I think it isn't, but I think he's just taking me since he doesn't want to third wheel with his friend and his friends girlfriend soooo yeah." She said with a sigh.

"But, on the bright side you girls all get to go somewhere with the boys of your dreams!" Cassy said. She was right and Krista just smiled at that. "Soooo let's watch some Netflix!" She yelled we all agreed and watched netflix till we all fell asleep. Tomorrow is gonna be interesting.

~

~

~

~

HEYYYYYY GUYSSSSSS ok so I'm sorry once again for taking forever to update. I've just been really busy lately helping at my school, going on trips, and even more helping! So for the people that kept this in their libraries bless your dear souls and have a wonderful summer! - Krista