Chapter 8 - I'm Sorry...

Thank you guys for making it this far! The story might not have been great so far, but thanks for sticking around anyway! :) btw... read my one-shots and short stories! xD

* * * * * * *

Josh’s POV

I woke up to the sunlight in my own bed, sleep still threatening to keep me from my thoughts. I walked over to the curtains to open them wider and let more sunlight flow in to the room. As the light hits my eyes, my mind suddenly became more conscious, more alert. At this point, I can feel my own memories of last night’s event replaying in my head.

Micah’s lips felt so warm, so moist, so soft against mine. I’d be lying if I said I did not enjoy kissing him. I felt bad for being so confused though. My previous relationship is still fresh on my mind and I have two hot guys beside me right now, trying to tempt me. I couldn’t take it anymore.

What was I going to do? As much as I felt like I wasn’t ready to venture into a new relationship, I feel really attached to both of them. Micah has a nice, innocent, and caring personality. However, Brandon shares the same characteristics plus a hint of playfulness and mystery. Why do I have to be faced with such a dilemma?

*** FLASHBACK ***

My eyes were dying to close themselves and drift off to sleep, but I tried my best to stay awake. I don’t want to end up being carried by Micah home. He asked to spend time with me so I can entertain him and keep his mind away from his break up, but here I am drifting off to a good night’s sleep. I need to be more concerned for him.

To distract myself and try to keep myself awake, I reacher over to the bucket for some more popcorn. My exhaustion was getting the best of me though. I tried pulling my hand back up  so I can pop the popcorn in my mouth, but my arms just gave up. They went limp and fell to my lap, the popcorn falling to the ground. At the same time, my head slumped down and my eyes started to close.

Then I heard something thump and felt something falling right next to my feet. The next thing I know, hands were cupped around my face and someone was turning my head sideways to the left. I was met with the beautiful sight of Micah’s face. His eyes looked so different. Usually they’d be clear and dark brown, but there was something today that made it sparkle. I can see hunger and lust forming as he looked back into my eyes.

I didn’t know what to do when I felt my head being pulled towards his. Many thoughts came into my head. Should I be doing this? Is this the right thing for me to do? Do I like Micah? Do I want him to do what I think he’s gonna do? What about Brandon? Do I like him? Damn it, he’s getting closer!

Exhaustion still had a strong hold on me as I can’t seem to resist away from his pull. I felt helpless as I was sucked in to him. In just a matter of seconds, I can feel his lips lightly brush against mine. It didn’t take him long to finally crush his soft lips on me and start to move. I just stood there like a statue. I really didn’t know what to do or how to react, but I still consider it. As if my own body was betraying my mind, my lips started to move on its own accord.

Our mouths connected and our lips moved in unison. We danced around each other slowly and I felt my arms wrap around Micah’s neck. I felt him constantly trying to enter my mouth. He was practically begging for permission, but I wouldn’t let him. Something about the situation jolted me awake and made me aware of what was happening. It made me gasp and Micah used it to his own advantage.