3

"Oh It's 3:40!! We have to go the orientation!" We run inside the building going up stairs and zoomed passed people that was in the way. I finally found the room. We found our sits and waited for the presentation to start.

"Is someone sitting there?" I looked to the left and it went from happy to annoyed.

"Ah fuck.."

~Seth Rollins~

"So now you are just stalking me?!" She looks at me up and down with a disgust look and turns around.

I don't know why she's starting to hate me. I'm trying to be nice..I sat next to her anyways.

"Look, I know we went out a BAD start but I'm trying to be friends with you, that's all."

"Who's your new friend Sasha? He's kind of cute." Bayley said interested in their conversation.

"He's not my friend, I barley know this dude."

"Hi I'm Seth Rollins" I extended my hand

"I'm Bayley, Sasha's best friend." We shooked our hands in front of Sasha, which caused her to roll her eyes.

"Okay okay, yay we got to know each other, cool now you can leave us alone." said Sasha as she crosses her arms and not looking at me.

"Sasha! I'm sorry about her. I think you are a pretty cool guy." Bayley smiles at me.

"Thanks Bayley." I smiled back at her.

I looked at Sasha and she still avoiding eye contact and I don't know what's wrong with her, I'm trying to be nice but she thinks that I'm stalking her. I just relaxed and watched the orientation.

45 minutes later
Sasha's Pov

Finally the orientation is over and I had to sit next to this loser. It felt like FOREVER, it felt like I was in hell, now I can go to my dorm and stay there.

"Hey Sasha, I'm going to check the soccer team, Ill check on you later." Bayley hugs me quickly before running off. 

"Great now I'm alone." I said to myself and started walking till I heard the unpleasant familiar voice.

"How about I walk to your dorm." Seth jogs towards me, scratches of the back of his neck awkwardly.

I rolled my eyes, now he's getting on my  last nerves.

"Look Seth, you are getting on my nerves right now and I don't like y-" he interrupted me.

"I just want to get to know you more, I know you are irritated at me but I'm not going to stop till you say yes and plus Bayley told me your hall and happens that we have the same hall." He gives me a creepy smile and blocks me from leaving."

Fucking great, thanks Bayley now the creep knows when I sleep and shit.

"If I say yes, will you leave me alone for the rest of the day." His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yes Sasha."

"Great now lets go because a bitch needs to sleep."

10 minutes ago
Roman POV

After most of the people leave the room, I went my way to the cheerleaders and god damn the shorty with the brown and blond hair got me sweating a little bit. She's damn fine, maybe I'm gonna ask her out. While I was her closer to her. A blonde with pink highlights jumps in front of me.

"Hey there what's a hottie doing here, wanna see some cheerleading moves or maybe..a little one on one." The blonde winks and bites her lower lip. She cute and all but not as sexy as shorty.

"That's cool and all but I'm actually here to talk to the shorty over there." I pointed straight at the shorty which caught her attention. She approaches closer to us and her hips were swaying and her boobs were bouncing a bit.

"Her?! But she's not the head cheerleader. I am." Blonde was confused

"I know but it's for something else, if you mind leaving." I gave the blonde my side smile which caused her to leave.

"Well hey I'm JoJo, are you here for the information about the tryouts because you don't look like the type of guy to do this kind of stuff."

"I'm Roman and no actually I'm here for your number actually. I really like to get to know you. I want to treat you like a queen." I lightly grabbed her hand and twirled her slowly. I kissed the palm of her hand and gave her my million dollar smile.

JoJo cheeks turns red and lightly smiled at me. She gives me her phone and I dialed my number and saved it. Then wicked pink highlighter witch has to ruin the mood.

"I'm sorry big guy but we have to practice some cheer, cmon JoJo." She grabs on her wrist roughly and drags her away.

"IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU, SEE YOU AROUND." JoJo yelled from the distance.

"Man, she's perfect.."

Sasha POV

It's only a five minute walk, but it feels like we been walking FOREVER! This guy is stalking me. We walked in fucking silence, it was just awkward but we made it to my dorm.

"Well this is my dorm, now you can leave me alone, thank you." I turned around to open my door. I can hear Seth heavily sighs.

"Look Sasha, I don't know why you are angry with me, all I doing is being nice to you. I think your amazing girl. I would really like to get to know." I stopped what I was doing and thought about what he said. Ugh, he's not going to stop till he gets what he wants. I turned to him and looked up to his eyes. He seems like he really wants to. I can't believe I really doing this.

"You want to get to know me so bad, fine you got it. But let me remind you that we are just going to be friends and that's it. Because I don't need no man on my side because I'm the boss." I flip my hair and enter the room. Seth stood in the hallway looking confused.

"Are you coming in or you want to look stupid in the hallway." Seth smiles wide and enters the dorm.